Chapter 21

Third person's point of view

They were running like their life depends on it. Luckily the mansion was really big so it would take some time for the men dressed in black to find them.

They ran to Jungkook's room and locked the door behind them and hid in his closet which also had a lock on it. They didn't question why a closet needed a lock, they where just thankful for it.

"Who are those men?!" Jimin asked no one in particular. "I-I don't know, m-maybe they want money or-or something else." Taehyung said as he took a seat on a chair in the corner of the closet, playing nervously with his hands.

"Or someone" Jimin said looking at Taehyung.
"Maybe those men are also friends of that guy who has 'business' with Jungkook, maybe they are here for him...... or for you." Jimin said after a short pause.

Taehyung looked up at Jimin and began thinking. He hadn't thought about that, maybe it was Jackson or friend's of his. But how would they know he was at Jungkook's mansion.
"I think they followed me here." Jimin said interrupting Taehyung's thoughts.
"It could be the man who was at your apartment the other day." Jimin said and that makes perfect sense.

"We should call Yoongi and Jungkook." Jimin said grabbing his phone already dialing Yoongi's number. Taehyung also grabbed his phone and called Jungkook.

Taehyung's point of view

"Tae what's wrong, did something happen." Jungkook said when he answered the phone.
"S-some men in black b-broke into your h-house." I said to Jungkook, I was really scared, I hope Jungkook will come soon.

"Are you okay, did they hurt you?" Jungkook asked, consern clearly heard in his voice.
"No, as soon as we saw them w-we ran." But they'll surely hurt us once they find us, I thought to myself.
"How many." Is all Jungkook asked.
"W-what?" I said not nowing what he was talking about. "How many men are there." Jungkook said rushed. "A-about four I think,
m-maybe more or less. I don't really know."
I said and I heard a loud bang on the bedroom door.

"We know you're in there, stop hiding and come out!" One of the man shouted from the other side of the door.
"J-Jungkook I'm scared." Is all I managed to say, I was trying really hard not to cry.

"Hey, it's okay. Yoongi and I are on our way, we'll be there soon just stay on the phone with me till we get there okay?" Jungkook said and I heard his car door close. He's on his way to save me, us, again. Why do all these things keep happening to me. And now I've dragged Jimin into this mess too.

"Okay." I said and looked at Jimin. He looked also scared but he was trying to look brave for me, I know he is scared because his hands are trembling. I heard another loud bang and knew that the men were now inside the bedroom.

Jimin stepped away from the door and kneeled down next to me. "Come out litte boys, we just wanna talk." Another man said from the other side of the door. There were a lot of sounds coming from behind the closet door. Making sure to look everywhere for them.

"J-Jungkook?" I said softly through the phone, too afraid to make any loud noises. "I'm here baby, just stay calm. We're almost there." Jungkook said in a calm tone. I looked at Jimin and grabbed his hand. He looked up at me and gave me a small smile while mouthing 'It's gonna be okay' at that moment the door handle went down.

They are now at the door, shit, oh my god what do we need to do?!? All we can do is sit and wait for them to come and get us. Jimin looked around the room and looked at the chair. "Yoongi I'm gonna hang up, you are with Jungkook right? Tae will stay with him one the phone." Jimin said and without waiting for a reply he cut the call and put his phone in his pocket.