Chapter 19

Third persons point of view

Taehyung slept good, he didn't have any more nightmares, and like usual he wasn't cold when sleeping. He snuggled closer to the source of warmth in the bed. He woke up slowly, rubbing his eyes in the process. He looked up and saw Jungkook, WAIT, Jungkook!! He totally forgot he was sharing a bed with Jungkook tonight.

He realized that he has his hand on Jungkook's side, he quickly retrieved his hand from Jungkook's side and hid his face in the pillow.
"Goodmorning." Jungkook said startling Taehyung. "G-goodmorning." Taehyung said blushing, he hopes Jungkook didn't notice his arm around him.

"Did you sleep well?" Jungkook asked Taehyung while sitting up in the bed and staring at Tae who looks so cute when he just woke up, with his bed hair.

"Yeah, your bed is really comfortable." Taehyung said snuggling further in the bed.
"No more nightmares?" Jungkook asked Taehyung, he was really concerned after his nightmare yesterday night. It must have been really scary for him as he had to shout for help and start hyperventilating. "No, thank god I didn't. I really hate nightmares, they are so scary." Taehyung said relieved.

"You hungry? Let's go down and eat some breakfast."
"Yeah I'm starving." Taehyung said jokingly and got up out of Jungkook's bed.

......................

Taehyung and Jungkook were eating breakfast, both of them enjoying their food. There was a comfortable silence but Jungkook decided to break it.
"Do you get nightmares often?"
Taehyung looked up from his food and looked away while gulping visibly.
"Y-yeah sometimes, not like every night. But like, everytime something happens that scares me in real life, I have a nightmare about that."

"What was your nigtmare from last night about?"
Taehyung played with his fingers while looking down, he clearly didn't want to relive his nightmare.

"It was about that guy, w-who snuck into my apartment and took p-pictures of me.......
a-also about Jackson. I-I was tied to a chair, and he said no one could save me, a-and that he is coming for me. So-so I said that you would save me.... but he said you wouldn't....."

Taehyung blushed after he told Jungkook that he would save him, he looked up at Jungkook and continued his story.

"T-then we were suddenly under water, you where just floating. Y-you weren't moving. I tried to swim to you, but you kept getting further away from me. I-I started to panic and tried to call out to you b-but there was no sound, and my lungs began to fill with water. I-I couldn't breathe I-I was drowning. I was so scared that I would die, I called for help once more, and that was when I woke up."

Jungkook didn't know what to say, Taehyung was drowning in his sleep. "That's why you were hyperventilating, because you were drowning." Taehyung nods.

"Drowning is one of my biggest fears, so I just started to panic, even though it was just a stupid nightmare." Taehyung said, trying to sound brave. "You don't have to act brave in front of me. I would be scared too if I had a nightmare like that." Jungkook said and saw a tear roll down Taehyung's cheek. Jungkook stood up from where he was sitting and walked over to Taehyung.

He stood right in front of him and opened his arms. "Come here." Jungkook said, and that was all Taehyung needed to hear. He jumped up from his chair and threw himself in Jungkook's arms and began sobbing.

"I-I was s-so scared." Taehyung said between his sobs while fisting the back of Jungkook's shirt. "I know baby, but I'm here, you don't have to be scared anymore." Jungkook said while stroking Taehyung's back softly.

Taehyung lifted his head from Jungkook's chest and looked him in the eyes. Jungkook looked back at Taehyung, his eyes were puffy and red from crying.
Without wasting any more time Taehyung crashes their lips together. Jungkook's eyes widen in surprise, but soon closed them and began kissing Taehyung back.