Chapter 25

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!! 20K VIEWS!!! 🤯😭LAST WEEK 10K AND NOW 20K!
THAT SHIT IS UNREAL YOU GUYS
🙌🏼✨😭☝🏼😳

Thank you guys so so so much for supporting my story and reading it. I really love you all😍😘💕✨

💜💜💜💜I PURPLE YOU ALL EVEN MORE THAN I ALREADY DID 💜💜💜💜

And now.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The chapter you've all been waiting for...

Third person's point of view
"You've been very quiet today, is something wrong?" Namjoon asked Jin when he entered the bed room. Jin was sitting on the bed, back facing the door where Namjoon just entered.

Namjoon walked over to Jin and took a seat next to him. "I-I don't know, it's just that... Jungkook never cared so much for anyone that wasn't us. We-we're like his family, it's just weird..." Jin confessed, ever since Taehyung had called Jungkook he had been thinking about this all day.

"I know baby, but it's good to see him care for others. He's been with us since he was little, he's our little brother, but he grew up. He's 24 now, we can't always be there for him." Namjoon said placing a hand on his shoulder.

"I know Namjoon, but... ugh.... it's not like I don't like Taehyung, he's really cute and he is sweet to Jungkook. But I know for a fact that Taehyung doesn't know that Jungkook runs a mafia. And I'm afraid that'll scare him away, and if that does scare him, Jungkook will be heart broken...and I don't want that..." Jin said. He was just worried about Jungkook, even though he is 24  already, he will always be Jin's little baby boy.

Even though he killed more than you can count, even though he is a mafia boss, Jin will always be there for him and care for him.

"Oh Jin, I worry a lot about him too. But I have seen the way Taehyung looked at Jungkook when that man held a gun to his head, yeah he looked scared, but there was this, this shimmer in his eyes, like he knew Jungkook wouldn't let anyone hurt him. He knew Jungkook would save him."

"Really? I've seen the look in Jungkook eyes when he looks at Taehyung, but I didn't pay much attention to him." Jin said looking up at Namjoon.

"Yeah, I'm sure Taehyung wouldn't leave Jungkook even if he tells him. I think they are in love.." Namjoon said, they both were looking at each other, realizing that Jungkook really grew up.

.......

After the talk with Namjoon, Jin felt a little better. He decided to ask Taehyung what his relationship with Jungkook is. He walked down the stairs, time for breakfast. As he had expected he was the first one downstairs, so he decided he would make breakfast for him and the rest of the boys.

He was placing some plates on the table when he heard someone walking down the stairs. "Goodmorning hyung." A small and sleepy boy said, rubbing his eyes.

"Goodmorning Taehyung, uhm, did you sleep well?" Jin asked awkwardly, he hadn't really talked to Taehyung before so he didn't know how to act in front of him.

"Good I think, I woke up a few times because my side hurts, luckily no nightmares tonight." Taehyung said, whispering the last part.

"Oh, okay, y-you want some breakfast?"
"Yeah, I'm starving. Should I wake up the others?" Taehyung offered. "Oh, no you don't have to, I actually want to talk to you about something." Jin said hesitantly.