Chapter 2

Jungkook's point of view

I sit at my desk when someone knocks on the door "Come in". It's Hoseok, he came in holding a stack of papers "Sir, you have an apointment at 8:30. Your driver wil be there around 8". He puts the stack of papers on my desk. "Thank you Hoseok, you're dismissed". Hoseok bows en leaves the room. I look at the time, 7:30. I still have time before the driver is here. I get up from behind my desk and walk to the window, the weather is really nice outside.
I stretch my back and take a seat behind my desk again. I look at the papers Hoseok put on my desk, they are about the meeting. So boring al this business stuff.

When I was 12 my father told me about his business, he said that he is the boss of the mafia and that when I am 22 years old, I will take over his business like he did with his father. From that day on I trained, day in day out.
I learned how to shoot a gun, how to defend myself and how to run a business. When my training was completed I went on missions with my dad. I can't remember how many people I've killed, but it were a lot. Im now 24 so I've been the boss for 2 years now. My fathers employees also had sons about my age. When my father stepped down so I could be the new boss their sons took their places. They are now my best friends. Hoseok is one of them, he is my right hand, without him I wouldn't be here right now. Namjoon is the mission leader, I trust him with my life. I trust all of them with my life. And then there's Jin, he is the one that's in charge of the weapons and costumes. He is a master in disguise. He is also the boyfriend of Namjoon. They already knew each other before they got involved with the business, but they where just friends, the last years they grew closer. They helped me trough a lot. I have killed a lot of people, but I never lost any of my men. When I did lose one of them during a mission I was devastated. They helped me get trough the hard times. They are like family to me. All of my men are.

I looked at my watch, it's almost 8. Time to go, I put on my jacket and walked towards the road where my driver was supposed to pick me up. He was already waiting for me. We drove trough the city when a running boy cought my attention, he was beautiful, with his tan skin and blonde hair. I saw him running towards a building, the university. I want him, no I need him, I said to myself. I took a picture of the running boy and send it to Namjoon. I called him " Namjoon, I send you a picture of a boy. I wanna know everything about him."
"Yes boss." he replied and I hung up. I smiled the whole way to the meeting, I was thinking only about that beautiful boy.

After the meeting I got a call from Namjoon "Boss I found out who the boy is, his name is Kim Taehyung. He's 21 years old and studies art." What a pretty name, a pretty name for a beautiful boy. "Good work Namjoon, send someone to keep an eye on him. But don't make it obvious." I said while having an evil smirk on my face.  "Yes Jungkook." Call ended.

.............

Kim Taehyung, he works at a restaurant. Next time he's working I will pay him a visit. For now, let's just observe him from an distance.
Around 12 at night he was done working, his home is close to the restaurant so he walked home. I decided to step out of the car to take a closer look. While he was looking at a couple across the street, I walked up in front of him. I stopped on purpose so he would bump into me. I grabbed his arm. "Oh I'm so sorry sir, I wasn't looking where I'm going" Taehyung said with such a sweet voice. I was mesmerized by his beautiful voice and face. Up close he was even prettier than he tought. "Sir?" The boy said and I snapped out of it. "Sorry" I said and walked away without looking back at the beautiful boy. I called my driver to come and pick me up 2 streets from where he first dropped me of. When I enterd the car i tought back at the moment I met this beautiful boy. I knew for sure now "Wait a litte longer my love.  Soon you wil be mine." I said with a big smirk on my face.
.................

That was chapter 2

That was chapter 2. I hope you liked this chapter. The next chapters will be more exiting. ✨💕