Chapter 29

Jungkook's point of view

I woke up from the light that hit my face through the curtains, while stretching my arms I looked to my left where last night Taehyung was sleeping softly, but he wasn't next to me. I sat up on the bed and looked around the room, but Taehyung wasn't even in the room. "Maybe he needed to go to the bathroom?"

I stepped out of the bed and made my way to the bathroom. "Tae?" I said while knocking on the door, no answer..... "Tae are you in here?" I asked again, carefully pushing the door open. But when I stepped inside the bathroom it was empty, on the counter of the sink was an empty strip from pain killers.

'He must have pain or something, but I didn't expect anything else after last night' I thought, and picked up the empty strip and threw it away in the trash can, where the used condoms from last night was.

I smirked to myself, remembering last night, it was amazing. I washed my face with cold water to fully wake myself up, I grabbed a towel and patted my face dry before going back to the bedroom.

Taehyung still wasn't in the room, I have a meeting with a business partner today so I put on some clothes, black dress pants and a black button up, which luckily Taehyung took from my house. I really don't want to go and leave Taehyung alone, but Namjoon and Hoseok assured me they will look after him while I'm gone.

I grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket without looking if I got any texts or missed calls. When I entered the living room I saw a sleepy Jimin sitting on the couch, he probably just woke up. "Goodmorning Jimin, have you seen Tae?" I asked him.

"Morning Jungkook, I haven't seen him, maybe he's in the kichen or at the backdoor for some fresh air." Jimin said yawning right after he finished his sentence.

I walked to the kichen but found no Taehyung, I need some coffee. I thought, so I decided to make myself some. Jimin seems like he needs one too so I also made him a cup. "Here, looks like you need some." I said, handing Jimin the hot cup of coffee.

"Thanks Jungkook, I could use some." Jimin said taking a sip but immediately regretting it. "AH-! Fuck that's hot!" Jimin said putting the cup down and went to the kichen to cool his mouth. "At least you're awake now!" I shouted from the room and looked at the direction of the kitchen.

An angry Jimin put his head around the corner and glared at me while giving me the finger. I chuckled to myself and put my cup down, continuing my search for Taehyung.

I went to the back door and carefully pushed it open, and there he was, sitting on the ground, his back facing me. He was sipping his tea, looking around him, enjoying the cold breeze.

"Tae?" I said not wanting to scare him, he looked around, smiling at me. "Hi kookie." He said while moving over and patting the stone next to him wanting me to sit there.

"Why are you out here so early?" I asked.
"I don't know, I felt uneasy so went outside to get some fresh air. I used to sit here every morning with my cup of tea, every time I couldn't sleep or had a nightmare."

"Did you have a nightmare tonight? Is that why you are here?" I asked Taehyung, hoping he didn't have one.

"Yes.... I did have a nightmare, but nothing special. You don't have to worry about me." Taehyung said as he stood up. "I'm gonna ask Hoseok hyung if he wants something to eat or drink." Taehyung announced, walking to the black car with blinded windows.

'He is way to good for this cruel world' I thought, looking at him laughing with Hoseok. I stayed there, keeping an eye on Taehyung till he walked back to the apartment.
"I'll go make coffee for Hoseok hyung, I-I'm not sure if I should ask Namjoon-hyung if he wants something... he is at the front and last time we met he didn't seem to like me very much." Taehyung said, walking inside to prepare the coffee.