Chapter 11

HAPPY NEW YEAR✨🥰💕🤗

Extra long, but boring chapter 😅

Third persons point of view

"C-come in" Taehyung said to Jungkook and let him go in before entering himself.
"Make yourself at home, would you like something to drink?"  Taehyung asked him while putting his coat on a chair.
"Do you have some coke?"
"Yes, I'll grab some fore you." Taehyung said and walked to the kichen.
While Taehyung was grabbing the drinks Jungkook looked around in Tae's house. He has been there before but didn't pay much attention to the interior of Taehyung's home.

Jungkook was looking at a picture of Tae and Jimin when Taehyung entered the living room with drinks. "O yeah, that's Jimin. He's my best friend" Taehyung said to Jungkook and put the drinks on the coffee table and took a seat on the couch. "You two seem close" Jungkook said and took a seat next to Taehyung.
"Yeah, I know him since we were like 10 years old. We grew up together" Taehyung said. Jungkook was kind of jealous now he knew that Jimin was very close to Tae.

Jungkook's attention went to a beautiful painting that was hanging on the wall.
"Wow, that painting. Did you paint that?" Jungkook asked. Tae began blushing from his compliment.
"....Yes I made it" Taehyung said shyly. No one but the teachers and Jimin ever gave him a compliment about his art work, Jimin said that they are just too jealous to admit that his work was really good.

"I-I'll start making dinner now, do you like pasta?" Taehyung said while standing up, still blushing.
"I'm sure I'll like everything you will cook" Jungkook said with his bunny smile.
"Okay, it wont take to long. Can you put the plates and cutlery on the table?"
"Yeah, do you also want some help with cooking? Jungkook asked while Tae gave Jungkook the plates.
"Can you cook?" Tae asked.
"Ofcourse I can cook a little, I never really cook dinner but sometimes when I'm late from work I order food or cook for my self." Jungkook said a bit embarrassed because usually his butler cooks for him, but Tae doesn't need to know that.
"Okay, you can help. I'll cook the pasta and you'll cut the vegetables" Tae said while smiling cutely.

"You said you often come home late from work. What kind of work do you do?" Tae asked after a while.
Jungkook didn't expect the question so he accidentally cut his own finger.
"Aish!" Jungkook said while holding his hand, it didn't hurt that much but he didn't expect it.
"Oh crap, sorry for distracting you. I'll get you a bandaid!" Taehyung said and grabbed a medical kit.

"I'm sorry" Tae said to jungkook when his finger was wrapped up.
"It's not your fault. I should have been more careful" Jungkook said to Tae.

"Not a lot of people ask me about my work, I don't meet a lot of people besides my friends and people from work. But they all now what kind of work I do so I just didn't expect the question thats all" Jungkook said with a sweet smile so Tae wouldn't feel bad.
"O-okay, if you don't want to tell what kind of work you do that's fine" Taehyung said smiling shyly.
"No it's alright I'll tell you, I'm the CEO of Jeon corporations" Jungkook said, Tae doesn't need to know about the mafia part, for his own safety.
"Wait, you are a CEO?! How old are you then?! You look way to young to be a CEO!?" Tae said with big eyes.

"My grandpa handed over the business to my father when he turned 22, so my father decided to hand over the business to me when I turned 22 just like his father did. I'm 24 now so I'm the CEO for two years now."
Tae couldn't believe that the CEO of Jeon corporations was standing in his apartment.

"W-wait so you are a CEO!?" Tae asked again not sure if he heard it correct the first time.
"Yes" Jungkook said smiling at Tae's cuteness. Jungkook was afraid now that Taehyung knows about him being a CEO, that Tas would kick him out and not wanting to see him ever again. So Jungkook was kind of nervous because Taehyung was just standing in front of him not saying anything.
"T-Taehyung" Jungkook said while placing his hand on Tae's arm.