Chapter 9

Third person's point of view

"I GOT SHOT!"
"SHIT Hoseok, you still on level 3?!" Jin asked.
He was really concerned when Hoseok didn't answer him.
"Y-yeah I am" Hoseok said with a pained voice. Even though he's been shot a couple times before, it still hurts like hell when it happens.
"I'm coming, don't move!" Jin said and ran 2 floors down to Hoseok.

"My God Hoseok, how did this happen. I thought you were going to say that the floor has been cleared and you end up getting shot?!" Jin said applying pressure to the wound. It was bleeding quite a bit.
"Yeah, I was gonna say that. But I think he was hiding somewhere. I checked the floor twice because I didn't trust it, guess I was right about that" Hoseok said with a painful smile on his face.

"Let's go to Namjoon, floor four and five have been cleared. The security is on floor six but they can handle themselves" Jin said while trying to help Hoseok stand up.
They walked on the stairs to the 8th floor when they heard a loud bang.
"SHIT WHAT WAS THAT!?!" Jin said with big eyes.

The door of the 8th floor was blown out.
There where 3 men with guns coming from that floor. How did they get past me?! Jin thought. They must have gone with the elivator before the power shut off.
"DONT MOVE!" One of the men shouted while pointing his gun at Jin and Hoseok.
They glared at the three men who where aproaching them "Put your guns down" the man said, but when he was saying that he got shot in the head from above.

"BANG!"
The other two looked up and began shooting. Jin and Hoseok didn't know who was shooting at the men. The other two got killed fairly fast. Footsteps were heared when the killer of the three men walked down the stairs. Jin didn't know who would turn around the corner so he pointed the gun at the place where the man would appear.

"Wow wow, don't shoot!" Namjoon said with his hands in the air when he saw Jin holding the gun.

Jin lowerd the gun and sighed. "Don't scare me like that!" Jin said to Namjoon and hit his arm.
Namjoon looked at Hoseok who was still bleeding. "You okay? It looks bad" Namjoon said and wrapped his arm around Hoseok to help him stand up better.

"I'm okay" Hoseok said but he was in pain.
They walked to the top floor, Namjoon was working his way down from top to bottom to make sure no one got past him. The damage was limited to only half of the building.

The building was really tall, it had about 25 floors. A few of the men reached the 13th floor but where shot before they could shoot their surroundings.

One of the three men was still alive. "Jin, you take Hoseok. I will bring him with us for interigation" Namjoon said while passing Hoseok to Jin.

"You are coming with us" Namjoon said with a smirk before knocking the man out.
They headed to floor 13 which was abandoned.
Namjoon tied the man to a chair while Jin was stitching and treating Hoseoks wound. Namjoon left Jin and Hoseok to make sure all floors were clear and the employees safe.

"Okay that's enough, let's move out before more of us get killed" Bambam said to the remaining men in the building. When Namjoon reached the bottom floor he saw Bambam.
"So it was you" Namjoon said to Bambam.

Before Namjoon could shoot Bambam hit the fire alarm making the sprinklers go off. Namjoon looked up at the water falling on him. He shot the sprinkler so it would stop but when he looked at the place Bambam was standing , he already left the building.

...........

While Hoseok, Jin and Namjoon were clearing the levels, Bambam climbed from the outside of the building to the top level wich Namjoon left undefended. The top floor was Jungkook's office where al his documents were. While the boys where busy making sure the employees where safe Bambam whent trough some documents hoping to find something interesting they could use against him and his gang.