Chapter 24

OMG 10K READS🙌🏼🤯✨💕😘
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY STORY, AND TAKING YOUR TIME TO COMMENT AND VOTE ON MY CHAPTERS. THIS MEANS A LOT TO ME💕🙏🏼

              💜I PURPLE YOU ALL💜

So here is a new chater✨💕
Enjoy 😘☺️

.............

Third person's point of view

"I'll show you" Jimin said and walked away angry. He walked over to the hall, where Hoseok and Namjoon had collected all the body's. They were covered with black tarps, so you wouldn't see their faces. Jimin pulled of the tarps and looked at the body's.

In the mean time, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jin, Jungkook and Taehyung had gathered in the hall as well. "Jimin w-what are you doing?" Taehyung asked in confusion.

"Hmm. Let's see, you said there had to be seven men, one escaped and six died." Jimin said studying the body's. "This one, he has a brown bracelet on. The rest of them don't. And this one he has a red stripe on his sock."

"So what? How will you prove you are right?" Namjoon said skeptically. Jimin sighs and turns to the next body. "My point is that every one of them has something different, that way I could count them without counting one men twice." Jimin said.

"Look he had a siver chain around his neck, and this one has a piece of paper in his pocket. And the last one has blonde hair, he didn't cover it properly." Jimin said, he turned around to look at the boys all waiting for his conclusion.

"There is one missing though, Tae do you remember the one who strangled me and threw you against the wall?"

"Y-yes..." Taehyung said looking at the ground, he didn't really want to remember what happened today. "You also tried to count them by looking at small details didn't you." Jimin said.

"I-I did." Taehyung said now looking at Jimin
"Did you notice something about that man?" Jimin asked, already knowing the answer.

"H-he had a small scar under his left eyebrow, a-and a burn mark on his right hand. It looked like a sigaret burn..." Taehyung said.

"Exactly! And all of these men don't have that. And a different man took Taehyung to the garden, the man you all let go... so there is one missing, if you count again, there were eight men, and not seven." Jimin said proudly.

"You watch too many detective series." Yoongi said with a smile. He was actually very proud of his boyfriend for proving Namjoon wrong. "Well done little one, so two of them escaped." Namjoon said mockingly.

"Wow Jimin that was so cool!" Taehyung exclaimed excitedly. He ran to Jimin and hugged him. "Uhm... can we cover them now?" Jin said, it was the first thing he had said since he arrived inside the mansion.

"Oh yeah, ofcourse." Jimin said, and Yoongi helped him cover the body's with the tarps again. "I'm tired.." Taehyung said rubbing his eyes and yawning cutely. "I know baby, it was a long day. Let's treat your wounds and get you to bed. Since it's late you all can spend the night here, I have enough rooms." Jungkook said as he leads Taehyung upstairs, the rest following them.

"Namjoon, Jin this is your room for the night, it's a little messy because of the men earlier but the bed should be fine. Yoongi, Jimin this is your room. Hoseok that room at the end of the hall is yours and Tae and I will sleep in this room." Jungkook said when he was done assigning everyone a room.

"Wow wow wow. Why are you and Tae sharing a room? Why can't you and Yoongi share one and I'll stay with Tae." Jimin said, he didn't really know Jungkook or trust him. So to let his friend and that man stay in one room was a no go for him.