Chapter 23

Third person's point of view

"Tae!" Jimin shouted as soon as Jungkook and Taehyung walked inside the living room. "Jiminie!" Taehyung yelled back, he unraveled his legs from Jungkook and ran towards Jimin.
"Are you okay?! I'm so sorry Tae, this is all my fault." Jimin said, tears streaming down his face.

"No Jimin, this isn't your fault. Please don't blame yourself." Taehyung replyed, he was now crying too. "If I didn't go to your house.... that stupid man wouldn't have known where you were." Jimin said, Taehyung cupped his face and wiped some of his tears from his cheeks with his thumbs.

"What man?" Jungkook asked, joining their conversation. "I went to Tae's apartment earlier today. I rang his doorbell but no one answered. So when I was about to walk away, this man came up to me, he asked if I knew the person who lived there. I just looked at him and walked to my car. He must have followed me home, and waited for me to go to your mansion...." Jimin explains.

"What did the man look like?" Jungkook asked, it was indeed possible that this man followed Jimin here.

"I-I don't really remember... I know that he was tall and he had blonde dyed hair, and he wore sunglasses so I couldn't really see his eyes. I'm sorry..."

"It's okay Jimin, this isn't your fault okay. So stop apologizing." Taehyung said and gave Jimin a hug. "Thanks Tae, but I still feel responsible for what happened tonight. Look at you, you are covered in bruises. Does your head hurt? You hit it pretty hard earlier..." Jimin said.

"I'm okay, just a bit shaken up from what happened." Taehyung said, touching the dried up blood on his forehead.

"Not only shaken up, but also beat up." Yoongi said walking towards Jimin and kissing him on his head. "Listen to Tae baby, don't blame yourself."

"Thanks for saving us you guys.... even though I don't really know all of you, still thanks." Jimin said looking at Hoseok and Namjoon who were also standing in the living room.

"Let me introduce you to eachother, this is Hoseok, we also call him Hobi or Jhope... and this tall guy over here is Namjoon, also known as Joon or RM." Yoongi said pointing at Namjoon and Hoseok.

Taehyung walked towards the two males and stood in front of them. "Thank you for saving Jimin and me Hobi-hyung and Joonie-hyung. I'm Taehyung by the way, but everyone calls me Tae or Taetae." Taehyung said smiling at them. "Any time Tae." Hoseok said returning Taehyung's smile. He was really impressed by Taehyung. Even after he just went through he still managed to smile.

"We did it because Jungkook asked us too, nothing more." Namjoon said with a straight face. "O-oh..." Taehyung said, he didn't expect Namjoon too be this hostile towards him. "Namjoon....Hoseok, go and see if there are any men left. Also count how many casualties there are." Jungkook said.

"Don't mind him Tae, he has a hard time opening up to people. But if you get to know him a bit better, you'll see that he is a really good person." Jungkook said, he saw that Taehyung looked a bit sad by what Namjoon told him, so he walked towards him and kissed him on his head and embraced him in a hug.

Taehyung hissed when Jungkook hugged him too tight. Jungkook released Taehyung from the hug and looked at him concerned. "What's wrong? Did I hug you too tight?" Jungkook asked, he really didn't want to hurt Taehyung. "Y-yes, they k-kicked me in my stomach. B-but I'm okay it doesn't hurt too bad." Taehyung said when he saw Jungkook looking sad and both angry at the same time.

"Lift up your shirt." Jungkook said. "W-what? N-no you don't have t-to see, I'm okay." Taehyung quickly said taking a step back. He didn't want Jungkook to feel guilty about what happened tonight. Jungkook took a step forward and pulled Taehyung closer to him, he was about to lift up Taehyung's shirt but he was stopped by him.

"I-I'm okay, really.... please don't..." Taehyung begged, but all in vain. Jungkook looked in Taehyung's glossy eyes and lifted up his shirt. His eyes traveling down Taehyung's body. Once his eyes met his stomach he was shocked.

He did expect a few bruises, but on his ribs was a big blue and purple bruise, covering most of the side of his body. "Oh my god... I'm so sorry baby. I shouldn't have left you and Jimin alone." Jungkook said, trailing his fingers softly over the bruises.

"It's okay.... please don't regret leaving or feel guilty about this. You didn't know this was going to happen and you can't turn back time, so please..." Taehyung said cupping Jungkook face, making him look away from his bruises to look at his face.

"This is the second time you got into trouble because of me, the second time you got hurt because of me..." Jungkook couldn't help but feel guilty. He was careless, he could have stopped Bambam that night. He knew something was wrong... but what did he do? Nothing, and now, he was too late to protect Taehyung and Jimin.

"Sorry to interrupt your little.... what ever that was. We searched the house and perimeter once again and didn't find any men. At least none that were alive." Namjoon said walking inside the living room again with Hoseok. This time Jin had joined them.

They kind of forgot about him being there, so when they were outside they found him still sitting in the car, waiting for Jungkook and the other boys.

"Good, how many of them were there?" Jungkook asked. "Nine of your men died, and six of them were killed." Hoseok replied.
"Wait? Six? That's impossible, I'm sure I counted eight." Jimin said, he was busy with Yoongi, but once Namjoon, Hoseok and Jin entered he was focused on what they had to say.

"You probably counted one of them twice or something, one escaped for sure. So that brings the total to seven still not eight." Namjoon said with a stern expression on his face.

"I'm sure I didn't count any of them twice. Their faces were covered up so I couldn't see them, but that's why I looked for details on them, so I could still count them." Jimin said, he walked away from Yoongi to stand in front of Namjoon, for some reason Jimin didn't like him.

"Yeah sure pretty, they must have choked you too hard. There were seven." Namjoon said, he crossed his arms in front of his chest and looked down at Jimin.

"I'll prove it, show me the body's." Jimin said, he wasn't one to give up, he was sure there were eight, so he won't stop till they believe me.

"You want what? Are you sure baby? Don't push yourself too hard." Yoongi said, he didn't find it a good idea for Jimin to see the dead men who had beaten them up. "I'm sure babe, I'll be okay, I wanna show mister serious guy over there that he's wrong." Jimin said pointing at Namjoon.

"Mister serious guy huh? That's a new one, but whatever shorty, if you wanna show me you're right, then show me."

"I'll show you." Jimin said and walked away angry.

..............

Hello 🙌🏼✨

Did you like this chapter?

Do you like this story?

Please let me know what you think about it, and if I should change anything.

I'm also thinking about writing another story, with this story I didn't do a character introduction. Should I do that in my next story?

If you liked this chapter then:
-vote✔️
-comment💬
-and follow me🥰