Chapter 14

Jackson's point of view

I was sitting in my office when someone knocked on the door.
"Come in" I told the person on the other side of the door.
"Sir." Bambam said when he walked in and took a seat right in front of me.
"You look tired, didn't sleep wel?" I asked and Bambam smiled a bit awkward.
"It was a long night, didn't get much sleep" Bambam said while rubbing his neck and not looking me in my eyes. I'll let it slide for now.
"Tell me what you found, anything interesting?" I asked Bambam while I sat back in my chair.

"Actually, I didn't find that much. I found a few pictures and some assignments of his college, oh and a shopping list, it looks like he is going grocery shopping today but that isn't- - "
"Wait you said shopping list, THATS IT! Do you know when he is going to the grocery store and wich one?!" I interrupted Bambam, I had a plan, a brilliant plan. Bambam was kinda shocked that I cut him off and began rambling.
"Uhm no sir, there wasn't any other
information on the note except for what he is going to buy." Bambam said, not sure where I was going with this.

"Don't you get it!?! This is the perfect opportunity for me to make contact with Taehyung!" I shouted, so excited from my own plan that I stood up from my desk making my chair fall over. "That is a pretty good plan actually, he won't suspect anything if you are just a friendly costumer." Bambam said smirking.

"Exactly, we are going to wait in the car close to his apartment, wait till he goes out to the store, and follow him there. Sounds like a plan right? Get the car ready, we don't wanna miss our chance to talk to the beauty don't we."

"Yes boss"

...............

Third person's point of view

It's around 12 pm, Jackson and Bambam are waiting outside Taehyung's apartment. They've been waiting about two hours when the door to Taehyung's apartment opened.
"There he is, let's wait a bit and follow him then." Jackson said to Bambam who wasn't really listening to what he had to say, he was lost in the beauty of the man named Kim Taehyung. Eyes only on him.

"Bambam, did you hear me?" Jackson said again when Bambam didn't answer him.
"Oh yeah, sorry boss. Didn't wanna lose sight of Taehyung sir."
"Hmm yeah, let's follow him now. He has a small headstart. Don't let him notice us following him."

After following Taehyung for a few minutes he started to slow down and look around him.
"Hey, Bambam slow down. I think he is suspecting something." Jackson said, eyes glued to Taehyung, following his every move.

"If I go any slower the car is gonna shut down boss."
"Just do as you are told." Jackson said and when he looked at Taehyung again he was kneeling down to tie his shoe laces. "He's looking our way, I think he noticed us boss" Bambam said driving even slower if that was even possible.

"I think we're fine Bambam, see he's walking again." Jackson said and Taehyung stood up and began walking again. Faster than he did before, Taehyung saw a side alley and went in there.

"Shit, we are losing him. Just drive past this alley and turn the next street. I'm going to follow him by foot." Jackson said hitting the dash bord in frustration.

Bambam did as he was told, although he also wanted to talk to Taehyung. But he couldn't say that to his boss, that he also had a 'thing' for Taehyung.

"Go around the block, stay on the phone with me and tell me if you see Taehyung. DON'T approach him. Just keep an eye on him till I get there. Am I clear?" Jackson said to Bambam while stepping out of the car already calling Bambam on his phone.
"Yes Boss, I won't approach him."

"Good, go. Or we will blow our chance."
Jackson said before slamming the car door close.

Jackson was walking trough the same alley Taehyung went into. Trying to figure out where he went. He saw a few convenience store's but when he looked trough the window he didn't see the beautiful boy.

"Where are you Kim Taehyung?" Jackson was talking to himself looking in every store he crossed. "Did you find him boss?" Bambam asked because he heard Jackson say Taehyung's name.

"No not yet, how's it on your end?"
"Nope, tought I saw him just now but it was an other boy." Bambam said.
"How could you mistake an other boy for Taehyung? No one is as pretty as he is. Don't insult him like that." Jackson said kind of irritated because he couldn't find Taehyung.

He kicked a trash can making it fall over and scare a stray kat. And then he saw him, Kim Taehyung, looking as beautiful as ever walking trough a store. Jackson began smirking. He finally found him, let the plan begin....

................

A bit of a shorter chapter compared to the other two chapters😅 I hope you liked this chapter, if you did don't forget to share, vote, comment and follow me🤗

I hope you liked this chapter, if you did don't forget to share, vote, comment and follow me🤗

Thank you for reading✨💕