Chapter 1

Readers pov
Blacktan high school have always had a reputation board, it always start of with the boys of bts all in rank 1 and left the other ranks for others to fight for. The girls rank are never repeated twice, one months, tzuyu of twice could be first, then the next month, it would be Irene of red velvet and etc... no girls have been on top twice.

Another thing is that you can register as a group, anyone can do that, but to do that, you must make sure your group is strong, or else, you can get ruled over, which means the group would have to disband. Going solo is harder, because you're by yourself, and it means you're an easier target.

There's also a group reputation board, as for this month:
1. Bts- 10900 points
2. Twice- 9110
3. Exo- 7200
4. Red velvet- 7182
5. Got7 - 5293

Last month:
1. Bts- 11294
2.twice- 8001
3.red velvet- 4822
4. Got7/Gfriend- 2022
5.--

Yes, bts is ranked first every month, no one have tied with them or beat them, not even once were the close to winning.

But of course, the girls of blackpink don't follow traditions or rules, they make their own.

Three months ago, the four girls, jisoo, Jennie, Lisa and rose stepped foot in school. Immediately, all boys fell for them, all girls start to secretly hate them.

And how the leader board went from May - July:
May
1. Bts/Blackpink 12003

June
1. Blackpink 11928
2. Bts 11900

July
1. Bts/blackpink 12890

Girls ranking:
1. Jennie, jisoo, Lisa, rose
2.
3.
4.
5. IU

From then, a lot changes, the leaderboard always start of with the four girls on rank 1 and left the leftovers for all others. But they were called blackpink by everyone for a reason.

Pink meant that they were pretty and there were no denials of that, the girls are as pretty as a goddess or angel. But black meant something dark. The name were made after a girl decided to mess with rose.

1 week after they've settled into the school, the girls were faced with a girl named Tzuyu. Tzuyu hated that they were taking away all the attention she had, so one day at lunch, she decided to dump trash on rose.

"Oh, I apologise, I thought this was the garbage bin." She said.

The three other girls stood up to face her. "I dare you to say that again," Lisa spoke. From anyone's point of view they knew that Lisa looked scarier and more dangerous than Tzuyu, she, of course was pretty, twice may be strong but individually they are just a pretty face.

"Cat got your tongue?" Lisa smirked as she took the knife from the tray of unfinished food from the table and grabbed Tzuyu left hand.

Aahhhhhhh, Tzuyu screamed.

On her left hand was carved with two letters: BP and a love heart next to it.

She yelled as tears dropped, "You bitch." And ran away.

But people didn't recognise blackpink's true power until one day Tzuyu decided to get revenge.

Tzuyu's family business has always been in the high ranks, not as great as blackpink but no one knows it yet. Hiring bodyguards to do things aren't a hard thing to do. The guys were strong, and they were quite fearful to the school, but they underestimated blackpink.

So the day they decided to gang rape the four new queenkas of the school, they got what they wished when they wanted to mess with them.

As they could not spot Jisoo and Jennie, they walked towards Lisa and rose, who were acting like a wimp, being scared and begging them to stay away.

Jisoo, went behind them with Jennie and knocked them out one by one. Once they woke up, they realised they were all tied up to a chair.

The guys kept struggling to free themselves, wondering how did four innocent looking girls get such power to trap them like this.
Rose was happy, she kept smiling devilishly as she knew it was her turn.

Don't read if you can't handle triggering scenes.
She took out a dagger which kept hidden, tied onto her left thigh, just in case she needed it.

The first thing she did was went to both of them and slowly pulled out their nails. The more they screamed, the more interested rose felt. She took out their left eye and made them swallow each other's. once they did that, she pulled out their tooth one by one. Lisa triggered her gun and a shot went pass their arm. She carved on each of their hands BP. They trembled in fear.

"Ciao babes" was what Jisoo said as they walked away.
Ok you can read now.
The scene was triggering

Tzuyu who has been watching all this time, called the ambulance. She thought she could've recorded such an embarrassing scene of the girl to post on social media to make the girls know their place, but she was the one played.

As the girls walked past Tzuyu, Jennie whispered into her ears.

I could ruin your family business if you want, that's fine with me. If you want to be tortured like them, that's ok too.

Her arms and legs were shaking all the time she stood there, she fainted when the ambulance came.

Of course, jisoo, Jennie, Lisa and rose did not get into any trouble, their parents took responsibility and not only did they make sure everyone at that hospital shut their mouth, they were proud of their girls.

"My daughter is exactly like me,"Jisoo' dad said when he came over their house to visit, along with the three girls' parents.

They all had a feast about how great their daughters were and told them to keep up the good job.

Authors note
Guys I'm only 13, you guys won't get any smut or that kind of stuff because I'm not that creative with it yet. But it's in short paragraphs because I get really lazy reading long paragraphs.