Chapter 9- lisa and chapter 10

This font is over text
This is in person

Unknown
I'm missing you, doll face. Come to me.
-seen-

Unknown
Aww bby, don't leave me on seen, you know I hate that.
-seen-

Unknown
I could punish you baby girl, are you sure you want that?
-seen-

Are you sure you want to block this number?
Yes No
Yes

Unknown
You have been blocked by doll face💋👅💕😘

Lisa: yeh not wasting my time on him

Jisoo: lets go eat and then sleep I'm tired already and we still have someone to catch.

They all ate and went up to their room for their own privacy.

Jisoo: goodnight babes
Jisoo said as she picked up dalgom

Jennie: goodnight Unnie and maknaes
As she walked upstarts, Kuma and kai followed her

Rose didn't say anything but blew a kiss towards them.

Lisa formed a heart shape with her hands then left.

The girls rooms were directly next to each other, in case there was trouble and they needed to stay together. There's a camera that is hidden very well in every room, which sometimes, even the girls forget it is there. The cameras in their four rooms are the only one that gets turned off and on only when they're out of their room for privacy reasons. The rest are monitored 24/7.

This was just in case someone break in, the mansion had servants and maids, but they were all released after 6pm to go home so the girls get their privacy. So by the time they get home, they'll have it to themselves.

The mansion had many traps only the girls and their parents and the servants work there know of, of course there are some that are hidden even to the maids because they can't risk every secret known, that's why there's always rules about not touching or entering rooms they aren't granted permission to do so.

Apart from that, there are torture rooms, an indoor spa, a big walk in wardrobe that the girls share, a room full of weapon, a monitoring room for the cameras, and many more.

Here are the girls rooms:
Jennie:

Here are the girls rooms:Jennie:

Rose: