Chapter 14

Yoongi pov
I woke up on a hospital bed, my arm wrapped in bandage.

What the fuck happened?

I looked around to see Jisoo, falling asleep on the chair beside my bed.

Cute

Nevermind, I remember now. I saved her didn't I. At least she's safe.

Wait, why am I feeling like this? Why is my heart skipping beats around her. Argh, I can't deny it, she really is beautiful. Beautiful in every way. She looks so cute when she's sleeping, I really want to pinch her cheek now.
Ok, calm the fuck down, min yoongi. You don't have feelings for her, you just want to play with the goddess of the school. Calm down, she's suppose to be the one falling in love, not me.

I shook my head and covered my face with my hand, I had forgotten about my injured arm.

As I lifted it up, I felt a stinging pain. "Argh,"

"Omg, are you ok now," Jisoo said as she stood up, "why did you protect me, pabo." She said and pouted.

She's too cute.

Calm down min yoongi, you, out of all people, don't fall in love. Remember what happened.

"Hello? Earth to min yoongi? Are you ok now" Jisoo said snapping her fingers.

"Yeah I'm fine now." I told her.

Because of you.

"Thank god you are, I would be in so much trouble if you aren't, half of bts looks like they want to kill me already." She said and sighed.
I snickered slightly.

The room suddenly became awkward, Jisoo stood there while I laid down to rest again, not wanting to leave the bed even though it is far from comfortable.

"Umm, well. Do you want food or anything?" She spoke up.

I shook my head as the room came back to silence.

As I closed my eyes, deciding to go back to sleep, the door slammed open which made me jump.

Jisoo pov
He laid asleep while I sat on the chair near his bed. Apparently, Namjoon said he'd want me to stay beside him until he wake up. Jin
looked jealous, which made no sense, but also kinda sad for yoongi. The rest of bts just remained silent.

I told my members to go home and take a rest, because it's been a long day, considering how our plan to catch t.o,p was meant for three days instead of a few hours. I stayed with him.

He's kinda cute when he's sleeping.

I didn't realise it but I was smiling, like an idiot.

Kim jisoo, snap out of it, they want to bring you down. You have to make them fall for you, not fall for them.

I looked at him asleep, mostly because there wasn't much to look at, and soon drifted to sleep.

"Argh" I heard a voice and woke up. He was awake.

Thank god.

The room remained silent so I asked him if he wanted anything, he shook his head and it went back to being awkward. I saw him closing his eyes again, but within seconds, the door was crashed open.

"YOONGI!" Jin yelled, bursting in.

It made me flinched slightly. I turned around to see all of bts members, they all held boxes, and from the smell I'm assuming that it's chicken for sure.

"We brought food for you! Now get your lazy ass up and let's eat." Jin told him.

"Since you guys are all here, imma leave, I need to get back to my members too." I told the boys and waved as I walked to the now broken door. Good job jin.

They all looked at me but didn't say anything.

Suddenly it hit me. I didn't have a car.

I guess walking won't hurt me.

It was around 3 or 4 in the afternoon, it wasn't unusual that men were looking at me, I think one or two got dumped by their gfs too. Some men tried to hit on me but I gave them a glare. Most of them stepped back. Some didn't.

A group of men walked up to me and blocked my way.

"Move,"I told them. They all laughed as they looked at each other.

Keep laughing, the next thing you'll see if your death.

"I told you she's hot, she's even hotter close up."one of them said, he grabbed my wrist tightly "pretty lady come with us if you don't want to get hurt."

How scary.

"I'd move out of the way if I were you." I glanced back at them.

Someone walked behind me and threw his hand in the air, "Well in that case.."

With force, he tried to hit down on my neck, instead, I kicked my legs up, twisted my body and with even more force, attacked him.

"I warned you," I told him.

Another ran at me, holding onto a knife.

"Oh, we're playing how I play now? This is going to be fun." He ran at me, with the slowest speed I've even seen someone run, like even a turtle is faster, I moved out of the way, but as he couldn't slow down, he stabbed the guy behind me by accident.

Ok that's funny.

I laughed out loud.

"You think this is funny you little bitch? I'll show you what's fun like when you're pinned to the ground and begging us." He turned around, swinging his knife aimlessly.

I got distracted as someone came and hit me with a metal stick, right onto my right leg, making me fall down.

Ugh, not again.

They picked me up and tried tying my arm, I screamed out loud while hitting my head back, making the guy bleed from his nose.

Another slapped me hard across my cheek and I started bleeding too.

My left leg aren't as strong as my right, but I tried anyway, i aimlessly kicked into air but all they did was laugh. Now that my hands are tied, I was defenceless.

"Boys, let's take her to our van." Someone said.

"I'd release her if I were you." Another voice spoke, which wasn't one of the four men attaching me.

I looked in the direction of the voice and saw a familiar figure.

Kim
Taehyung