Chapter 3

Readers POV
Three months pass by quickly, and by now, all of them knows they can't mess with blackpink girls.

They rule the school like bts does, more like they've taken over almost all of the school.

The boys have obviously been alerted to this problem, they've been trying to get the school back, but they know they've gotta make the girls theirs and then crush them.

Their so called plans aren't working, because everytime they try to talk to the girls, they get ignored. Blackpink are hard to get, and that goes to bts as well.

When bts couldn't accept that they can have all the girls they want except these four beauties of the school, Jin decided to call for a meeting.

"Ok, I feel embarrassed to be honest." Jin said, yoongi and taehyung nodded in unison. Namjoon and hoseok were quietly laughing that their members are failing to seduce girls. Jungkook and Jimin just remained silent.

"We need a new plan Hyung, I've never lost before and I feel like they're making us the losers even if this isn't a race." Jungkook spoke up.

"I know, but we need to capture their weak points." Jin said.

"Or you guys could just play a game." Namjoon said to help his members.

"Like?" Jin and yoongi asked.

"Remember that girl that transferred because of Jimin." Hoseok added.

"No," Jimin spoke up, "how am I suppose to remember all the girls I've slept with?"

"Wasn't her name like Tzuyu or somethin?" Jin asked "The one that got replaced by Irene because Jimin rejected her in public."

"Yeh her!" Namjoon replied.

"She was the queenka, the one that plays hard to get." He added.

"Oh, the one that played too hard to get, I remember now." Jimin said.

"All you need to do is asked them to play a game..." Namjoon continued.

"A game that you can't fall in love even while acting like a couple."

"Uh kid, love your brilliant plans and everything but how is jin Hyung and I gonna share that girl jisoo?" Yoongi spoke.

Jin looked at him and then at Namjoon.

"Well, one of you play the game while the other just sneak in time with her." Namjoon continued. They all were puzzled.

"Like cheating!"

"And who's gonna do what?" Yoongi continued to question him.

Jin took out his hand demanding a match.

Yoongi glanced at jin, "are you sure you want to do this?".

Jin nodded and remained quiet.

They all looks at each other and then at yoongi and Jin as they raised their hands.

Scissors.
Rock.

Jin won the match, "I shall be the Prince Charming while you be that sneaky little thief." He laughed.

"Geez, I get it. Don't have to be so dramatic." Yoongi sighed.

"So what's next?" The youngest asked as they looked at each other and smirked.
...