Chapter 12

-So I'm going to try and do it in characters POV because I guess it is somewhat more interesting-

Jin's pov
As we followed jisoo's van, I tried to not make it suspicious. Every once in a while, they'd let another car cut in just to make it not look like they weren't following at all. I really hope they didn't notice us.

Jisoo's pov
While rose was driving, I noticed through the front mirror a white four wheel drive, at first it wasn't suspicious, it seemed like any normal car. But that was until we stopped at a red light, I looked at their number plate-

BTS-000

I grew suspicious of the car, although there were cars switching lanes to make it seem like they weren't following us, they were always behind.

"Rose, take four turns right." I told her.

"Unnie, why?" Jennie asked.

"Jennie, look at the car behind us, who do you see." I told her.

"I can't really see anyon-, wait, isn't that Jin?" She asked in shock.

"Yes, but I am not sure if they are following us, just take four right turns to check."

Rose nodded and listened to me, she followed my order and took four right turns. When we were back to the same place we were, it was when I figured they were following us.

Why are they following us? Did they know about t.o.p and our mission?

I thought for a little while until someone spoke up.

"Did you girls know bts or something?" Jiyong oppa asked the four of us.

Jennie stayed silent and so did rose, focusing on the road. Me and Lisa looked at each other.

"It's a long story oppa, how about we'll tell you at home." I said, smiling nervously.

To be honest, Dara would probably either laugh at my face for agreeing to this or give me a whole 101 class for me to seduce them.
As we stopped, Lisa packed her knifes along her belt, Jennie hid the guns and bullets behind her long jackets. They went in and we made sure their location are still noticed.

I decided to ignore Jin and his gang, just for now.

Yoongi pov
As the van, which jungkook assumed to be blackpink's, came to a stop, we hid our car at an abandoned parking lot and decided to walk

What business do they have here?

That was when it hit me, how could I forgot? They're mafias, more like queens of mafia, they're at least as powerful as us.

"Hyung Hyung," jungkook said, tapping on my shoulder, "isn't this our old hideout?"

It made me realise that this building was really our old hideout, but we decided that it was hard to lure a victim in here, so we left.

I nodded at the curious maknae and he gave me a confused look.

I know kook, I'm questioning the same thing.

"Hyung," I told jin, "only rose and Jennie walked out, which means g dragon, Lisa and jisoo are still in the van. "Maybe..." he cut me off.
"Taehyung and jimin, grab your weapons and follow Jennie and Lisa, jungkook and yoongi, come with me to the van." We nodded and everyone listened, although we were clueless about what hyung's plan was.

As we watched Jimin and taehyung entered the building, following Jennie and rose, me, Jin hyung and Jungkook crept towards the van.

"Open the door Jungkook," I told him.

He nodded and with a little bit of force, pulled the door straight open.

They didn't look surprised to be honest, was our cover revealed somehow?

Wait, where is Jisoo?

"Wait, where is Jisoo?"I spoke up.

Click click.

"Right behind you, baby." A voice came from behind us.

The three of us turned around to see Jisoo pointing a gun at jungkook's head.

How does a freaking golden maknae get captured so easily.

I sighed at his stupidity.

Jin's pov
So she knew, she knew this whole time, except she pretended like she didn't. I let my guard down to much around these girls that I forget their position in the mafia world was like ours.

"Jisoo, we meant no harm, just put the gun down." I told her.

"Jennie and rose went in, immediately Jimin and taehyung followed? What is it that you want from us?" Jisoo asked as she shut the door open, pushing us inside.

"We just saw you while we were on our way to... visit your place. We saw you and the girls with Dara and g dragon so we decided to follow you. Nothing more, nothing less." Yoongi told Jisoo, she sighed and put down the gun.

"You're going to be on your best behaviour, do nothing until we're out of this place, if you don't follow me, I shoot you." Jisoo warned us.

"Why are you here at our old hide out though?" Yoongi spoke up.

Lisa's pov
"Why are you here at our old hide out though?" Yoongi spoke up.

Their hideout. Argh, shit, I forgot, they're a gang too.

I was about to speak up but jiyong oppa steps in.

"That's none of your business, just be quiet." He said.

"You do know we know your identity, not as an former idol, but as a gangster." Yoongi said with a smirk as Jisoo Unnie glanced at him. He looked back only to wink at her, I noticed Jisoo's Unnie clenching her fist.

"Yes, and I know who you are. Quite frankly, if I wanted your position, I could overthrow you right now. So just shut the fuck up and let us do our work." Jiyong oppa replied.

"Guys, code red, come here!" Jennie yelled through the ear piece, we got so distracted about the three boys that we forgot about Jennie and rose, not to mention taehyung and Jimin. I checked my computer, on the screen, the two blue dots, which we used for Jennie and Lisa, was just standing still, with a red dot, t.o.p, right next to them.

What was the meaning of this? Were they captured? Do they have him? Why code red?

"Let's go,"Jisoo said as she pulled out her gun, Jiyong oppa sliding the door open while holding onto a rifle on the other hand. I packed my stuff, shut down my computer and prepared.

"Let us come with you, we can help if you're in trouble." Jin spoke out.

"N-" I was about to reply to them while Jisoo Unnie cut in.

"Fine, but if you're dead, then we're not burying you." She said.

They nodded, all took their gun and went with us.

The position stated level 5.

Rose Unnie and Jennie Unnie is with t.o.p right now...

----------------------------

Thank you so much for 201 reads. It doesn't sound a lot but I did not ever expect to get past 100. Thank you.
Also, I'll try to post it at least every two days.