Chapter 5

Note: the whole book is gonna be as readers pov because I'm slack
Lunch time

Lisa, rose and Jennie headed towards the room to meet up with the bts boys. Jisoo? She had some job to take care of first

10 minutes ago
"You guys go first and I'll meet you up there, I have something very important to do.." Jisoo told the girls.

"Unnie...." Jennie said, giving Jisoo the death stare

"Don't tell me you're going to the cafeteria again?"

"Ok, I'm starving, I've been hungry since first period, the teachers should be thankful I did not set a bomb in class so we can skip to lunch!" Jisoo exclaimed.

"Ok, whatever Unnie, just don't come to late. And also there's no chikin today." Jennie sighed and Jennie pouted.

The girls waved goodbye as jisoo skipped to the cafeteria.

Jisoo was at the cafeteria, she was so hungry and the smell of food made her so much hungrier than before.

She tapped on the guy in front of her.

He looked back to see the innocent baby face yet devilish girl looking up at him.

"Oppa..." She said seductively.

"I'm hungry, and I might starve if I'm late for food." She pouted.

Jisoo's technique was never seduction, to be honest, she'd rather kill the guy, but she realised it would take too long and the food might abandon her by then, so she decided to do it rose's way.

The guy gulped, his bias might've been rose but of course jisoo beauty was undeniable, he moved out of the way and let her go first.

Jisoo winked at him and walked towards the line, thinking about doing the same to the next person.

He looked more intimidating due to his height but she ignored it anyway, it's not like she's some kind of damsel in distress.

He turned around when jisoo realised she knew him.

Kim Namjoon, Bts leader...

He turned around and looked down at her.

"Aren't you Kim Jisoo?" He asked.

"Maybe," She said, not breaking the eye contact.

Even if Namjoon was part of bts, he lingered when it came to jisoo, she was even more beautiful in person and it seems that she was getting even more charming everyday.

"Why are you here, aren't you suppose to be meeting Jin?"

"I'm hungry," She said, sick of the small talk.

He laughed at her short response, Jin isn't as important as food, what's up with this girl he thought.

Of course, he wasn't use to such a response, if any girl were to receive a love letter from Jin or any of the guy in bts, they would probably scream and run towards them and cling on like a snake, then there's this girl taking over the school, ignoring jin and choosing food over him. It's not something that happens everyday.

"Hello? Do you mind?" She said sassily while clicking her finger at him.

Namjoon had something in mind to say to Jisoo, but he was cut off by an incoming phone call.

Incoming call: Jenjen💕
"Wassup" Jisoo said.

"Don't wassup me jisoo, where tf are you, we've been waiting in this goddamn room with these stupid idiots, hurry up and get your butt here." She screamed.