Chapter 7

"No, baby. We're not killing, it's quite opposite in fact." Jin said, once again checking her out from head to toe.

I'd wipe that smirk off my face if I were you. Jisoo thought to herself.

"Let's play a game." Namjoon stepped in, as the leader, to talk.

"We will pretend to be a couple, go out on dates, kisses, hugs, hang out together, act like a real couple and do what they do." Namjoon said.

"Yeah, no. That sounds boring and the couple parts sound cringey. Sorry but we don't play those kind of shit games." Lisa said

"Call us back when we can actually kill someone." Jisoo said.

"Well here's the catch." Namjoon added.

"The one who falls in love first loses, and the winner can do whatever they want to them."

The girls looked at each other confused, and loom back at them.

"How tf do we do that, there's seven of you and four of us." Jennie questioned.

"Well me, yoongi and hoseok are gonna sit out since the four boys have already taken a dip on you." Namjoon continued and back away.

The four boys, taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin and Jin walked up to the girls.

The girls are strong and powerful, they're fast, smart and can escape any situation, the only thing here was the height difference. Jin for example looked so much bigger and taller than jisoo because of her height and size.

"You're really tall," Jisoo said.

"And big, if you want to see it." Jin winked.

"No, it just makes you an easier target."Jisoo said and the girl smirked. "I guess I'm stuck with you."she looked at him in the eyes and said.

Jin's heart almost skipped a beat, he knew that she was pretty, but never knew she looked this stunning. He could've almost felt himself falling for her.

He blushed and jisoo grinned, leaning closer to his face and let out a small sigh, whispering to him.

"Already falling for me aren't you, lover boy."

The three girls smirked as the boys stared at their eldest hyung in disgust and shame, Jimin out his hands over his face for cover.

"Well girls, lets go."Jennie said as a leader and jisoo walked towards her.

"Bye boyfriend." Jisoo said, winking. All Jin did was blush. Suga covered his face trying to stop himself from blushing too, it wasn't directly at him but soon it will. You'll soon be mine Kim jisoo.

"Ciao," rose said blowing a kiss at their direction.

"See ya sucker,"Lisa said in an annoyed tone, she aimed the gun one last time, it passed Jungkook shoulder and hit the wall.

Jennie left without saying anything to taehyung.

As the girl left the boys sat down to plan their next moves.

"Well boys, it seems they are truly formidable opponents."

"This is going to be a fun game."

"Wait, when do I get to step in." Yoongi asked.

"3 days from now," Jin replied as they laughed.

Back to blackpink.

"Unnie, what if they do stupid things to us." Jennie asked.

"Well as long as it's considered a couple thing I guess we have to deal with it." Jisoo replied.

"Shoudlnt be a problem for rose then," Lisa said as rose playfully smack her on the head.

"Anyway should we plan how to torture them once they fail, Jin is almost at his limit, for sure." Jisoo replied.

The girl nodded, although it was still school time, everyone was in class and it's not like anyone, including the teachers, dared to go against them. The girl decided to skip class and go out for shopping while planning their victory.