Chapter 15

Kim
Taehyung
What's he doing here?

"Brat, what did you say?" One of the men spoke up, Taehyung was tall but once you compare him to the guy, it was like comparing a baby cub to its mother.

"Just leave, I don't want you getting involved in this, you nearly got shot because of Jennie and rose already." I sighed.

"So you're willing to be raped" taehyung asked which made me shock.

No, I don't. I was lucky last time, but maybe not this time...

I stayed silent.

"Yeah, that's what I thought," he told me.

I saw the men expression, they were annoyed, more at the fact that we were pretending they weren't there.

"Ok, we'll make a deal. We'll have a taste of this pretty doll here first and then give it to you." They asked as the others smirked.

All I saw was a devil smile from taehyung which seemed too familiar, it made my head hurt.

Where did I see that smile before?

...
Wait

Flashback
Jisoo was 12 years old.

"Who are you?" I asked the guy I saw sitting alone.

"Unnie, let's go, he looks creepy." Jennie told me, dragging my arm.

I took my arm away and put it out to his way.

Jennie looked at me for a moment and then left.

"I'm not leaving if you're not coming with me. My name is Jisoo by the way." I told the boy as he looked at me.

He looked at me and then mumbled, "taehyung,"

Mum always told me to include everyone, no one deserves hate in this world and no one should be left out. So part of me listened to mum and moved on its own.

"Taehyung? Is that your name? Let's play." I told him and grabbed his hand, pulling him up off the ground.

The other kids saw me and him, so as soon as we reached the playground, everyone moved out of the way.

Weird.

We had fun together so everyday at lunch, I went to get him, the others didn't seem too happy about it, some even tried to warn me
about him, saying mean stuff but I ignored them. Soon no one came near me, but I didn't care anyway.

After a short time, taehyung opened up to me. I was happy that he did.

"How about I call you taetae, that can be your nickname from now. Ok?"I told him. He nodded, showing a slight smile.

The next few days, I saw him coming to school. I started noticing that everyday he came to school with bad bruises, and scars, sometimes even a cast. I always asked if he's ok and he nodded, I didn't want to ask further in case it might've hurt him.

After that, some boys from a few grades higher came to me.

"Hey if you leave that brat and come hang with us, you'd be having more fun." They told me.

I shook my head but as soon as I did they grabbed my hand with force and tried to drag me away.

"NO,!" I yelled, "Taetae, save me," as I struggled to escape, taehyung came and knocked the guy out of the way.

"Fuck off," he said, that was the first time I heard him swore.

The guys came up to him but he had put out his arms, defending me.

"Stay here," He told me. As he turned to face them, I saw a devilish smile. It looked scary, it didn't look like him at all.

The next thing I knew was the guys were beaten up, lying on the ground.

Taetae got suspended for a few days. I couldn't wait to see him again.

But as soon as my dad heard the news, he got mad. He didn't want it to happen and he didn't want me to be near taehyung, so I was sent to Seoul within three days.

I knew I couldn't go against my dad, so I asked him to let me go to school for one last time to say goodbye.

"Taetae, my dad says I have to go." I told him at school while crying hard. My vision blurred and I got a nose blocked, everything felt so uncomfortable but there was nothing worse that the fact I had to leave my best friend.

"I'm sorry chichu, I can't do anything right now. But I promise you, I will come find you soon, ok?" He told me, trying not to cry.

We hugged each other as he whispered in my ear, "I love you,"

So I replied, "I love you too," we looked at each other for a moment of awkward silence until I placed my lips on his.

"Chichu?" He sounded confused.

"That's what mum and dad do when they love each other." I told him smiling, although I was unsure what the kiss actually meant.

We hugged each other for a while then walked by to class.

I heard the teacher saying something about me leaving to the class and stuff, but I soon fainted. The last thing I knew was taehyung who carried me to the sick bay.

Flashback ends

He took down all those guys, who even is he?

The smile made my head hurts so bad, a memory I couldn't erase, everything around me became blurry, I fell to the ground.

"Jisoo!" I heard taehyung yelled at me, the same way the little me heard my best friend yelled out to me.

"Taetae?" I asked as I fell into a deep sleep.

Taehyung pov
"Taetae?" She said.

How did she know about that name? No ones called me that since 6 years ago...

"Chichu?" I whispered.

Shit

I picked her up to the hospital which made me remember the way I carried my childhood best friend to the sick bay when she fainted.

Chichu, is it really you?