Chapter 6

...
"Well, you see. We're bored." Namjoon interrupted.

The girls remained silent as they looked at each other and smirk.

Too easy, these guys are too easy to even be considered our opponent. Jennie thought to herself.

Jisoo raised her hands signalling and why tf do we care?

"Go play with the girls who clings onto you, one of her friend is still alive. I can call her back if you want to." Lisa said turning her back.

"No," a larger body frame came up behind her and blocked the door. It was jungkook.

"Move," Lisa said.

"No, we're not done talking." Jungkook said as Lisa glared at him. She raised an eyebrow when she saw Jungkook scanning her body from head to toe then let out a smirk while licking his lips.

"Move or I won't hesitate to kill you," she replied as the others walked up to her.

Jennie, jisoo and Rose started walking to Lisa, surrounding Jungkook into a door frame.

Lisa put out her hand and jisoo took the gun out to give it to her.

She aimed it right at her head.

That's when the others stood up.

"You know, we could really harm you if we wanted."Yoongi said.

"So can we,"Jennie replied as her and rose turned around, rose holding out a knife and Jennie a gun. Jisoo and Lisa remained aiming at Jungkook. Their reflex was fast, it made yoongi flinched as he walked towards them.
"Can we just continue this talk without somebody else being dead.? Jungkook, get your ass over here." Jin stood up and demanded the maknae to stay low and not do anything stupid.

"But hyung, I didn't do anything!" Jungkook complained.

Jin glared at him, as the eldest, he had more powers over all of them except for yoongi because he rarely listens, but even if he wasn't the strongest, everyone feared him.

"Speaking of which we haven't introduced ourselves yet,"Hoseok stood up from the couch he had been sitting since the girl came, he remained silent that the girls was surprised he was here.

"My name is hoseok,"he said, smiling and putting out his hands tempting to shake hands with the girls.

"We know who you are, put your hand back before we chop it off." Rose warned him.

"You're hoseok, thats Jimin, followed by taehyung, there's that brat called Jungkook that tried to stop me, the pale one is yoongi, thats Jin, and you're Namjoon." Lisa said while pointing at them.

The boys all looked surprised

Lisa: what? You got information on us, don't you think we'd know about you too?

As hoseok moved back, still keeping the smile, Namjoon cut in.

"Ok, let's get to business."

The girls rolled their eyes. Thought you never say.

"We want to play a game, but not any games, and not with anyone. But it has to be with you in it."

....

"Does it involve killing you or anyone at or, because I'm pretty good at it." Jisoo replied, leaning against the wall.