Chapter 2

Bts mansion

Readers POV"Hyung, we have to do something about those blackpink girls, they stole my gf's spotlight and carved onto her skin!"Jungkook pouted

Readers POV
"Hyung, we have to do something about those blackpink girls, they stole my gf's spotlight and carved onto her skin!"
Jungkook pouted.

The boys of bts skipped school only for a week and yet so much has happened.

"Ugh, just shut up kook, dump her ass." Yoongi said while groaning as he was awoken from his sleep.

"I agree, she's way too weak, she'll be an embarrassment to us if we're seen with her." Jin added.

"Hyung, I didn't even get to sleep with her!" Jungkook replied.

"Why does it matter, does anyone know about the four new girls?" Jin said, ignorjng Jungkook whining.

"Yeh, I got info from my spies." Namjoon said, holding multiple pieces of paper as he walked into the living room.

"Gather round, boys." He said.

They spent about 3 hours looking at the details of the girls.

By the end, they knew that the girls formed a group of gangsters like their parents did, what they are specialised in and details, one by one.

"I'm interested in this one," Yoongi and Jin said, pointing at jisoo's picture.

They looked at each other and smirk. "We've never liked the same thing ever since we were little, but I guess that change now, how do you feel about sharing her." Jin spoke.

"Not a bad idea, Hyung." Suga smirked and they both shook hands.

Jungkook had also taken interest in Lisa, Jimin with rose and taehyung with Jennie.

"They should be our next victims."

"Yeh, I agree, they're good enough, aren't they?"

" you guys have decided on your victim so me and hoseok is just gonna sit this one out, I'm not interested in sharing."Namjoon said.

And they continued on talking about their so called plans to make the girls fall for them...