Chapter 8

Jisoo, Jennie, rose and Lisa went back home after a long day of shopping.
This is the Girl's mansion since they don't live with their parents.

"That was a successful shopping haul," Jennie said, carrying her ,any bags of Chanel, Gucci, Louis Vuitton and many more while Rose and Lisa carried many more boxes and bags

"To you yes, to me, I'd rather stay home with dalgom." Jisoo said, drinking up her hot chocolate. The two Unnie has left the younger ones to carry the stuff around, while they enjoyed their day. Jisoo saw dalgom coming to the front door, she bent down to pick him up and carry him with her.

 Jisoo saw dalgom coming to the front door, she bent down to pick him up and carry him with her

"Oh come on Jisoo Unnie, I got you so much stuff. Don't say you don't like them." Jennie pouted as Jisoo sighed and rolled her eyes.

Incoming call
From: Dara Unnie
Accept or decline
Accept

"Hey Unnie" Jisoo said as she turned on the speaker so the three other girls can hear.

"Hey Jisoo, I'm assuming Jennie, rose and Lisa are with you?" Dara replied.

"Yeah, we just came back from shopping, Unnie!" Jennie cut in, sounding very excited.

Dara: *laughs* is Lisa being the poor person who have to carry everything again?

Jisoo: nah she's all good, she has a helper, Park Chaeyoung, aka rose.

Dara: poor maknae is always bullied

Jisoo: Unnie, they suck at scissors paper rock. Also, why did you call us?

Dara: Well me and GD have been trying to track down this one guy, but he somehow got away.

Jisoo: and you need our help, right? Unnie, you are getting so careless nowadays.

Dara: yeah Jisoo, help me. *laughs*

The four girls snickered under their breathe so Dara didn't catch them laughing at her.

Jisoo: why are you still calling Jiyong oppa GD, he's retired from being an idol hasn't he? Beside you guys are practically married isn't it weird?

Dara: Jisoo, we've only been up to the engaged process, we've talked about this!

Jisoo rolled her eyes as the other three smirked at Dara.

Dara: girls, I know you're laughing, don't even think about it.

Jennie: sorry Unnie, anyway, we gtg, just send us the information about this guy and he'll be back in your hands in like 3 days.
Dara: ok will do.

Jisoo: tell jiyong oppa we said hi, and tell him to propose quickly.

Before Dara could reply, she ended the call.

Although she was only 2 years older than Jisoo, she was already a well known assassin in the mafia world. With jiyong as her fiancé and another formidable opponent, they were almost unstoppable.

Dara didn't want Jisoo to be involved at first with the gangs and everything, but when she saw how Jisoo was, the way she acted and her gang group, she wanted to support her little sister.

The four girls families lived two separate lives, one as worldwide well known business people and the other as kings and queens of the mafia world. But that was a long time ago, they retired a few months ago and the position are still being kept empty. Dara and jiyong could be the next, but they wanted to save it for their baby sister along with Jennie, rose and Lisa.

Ding.
New message
Jisoo unlocked her phone to see that her sister has sent all the information about the guy she wanted back.

Name: Choi Seung-Hyun
Stage Name: T.O.P
Age: 31 years old
Strengths: speed and power
Weaknesses: his energy dies out easily
Height: 1.82m
Other info: ...
And the list goes on
A picture was sent along with the rest of the informations.

And the list goes on A picture was sent along with the rest of the informations

Jennie: wait, isn't this one of big bang's member.

Jisoo: now that you mentioned it, yeah, aren't jiyong oppa and this guy friends.

Rose: I wonder what he did to make both Dara and Jiyong oppa angry.

Lisa: when's our deadline.

Jisoo: well we can skip school tomorrow, mum can just text the school and say we're sick or something, and we'll have three days, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Jennie: we'll get to work tomorrow, it's getting late, let's go make food and rest.

The three girls nodded.

As they walked to the kitchen, all four phones buzzed at once.

They all receive the same (sort of) message.
Jisoo's phone
2 new messages
Unknown
- hey babe😘👅
Unknown
- hey baby girl💋

Jennie's phone
1 new message
Unknown
- guess who just got your number😽

Lisa's phone
1 new message
Unknown
- I'm missing you, doll face. Come to me.

Rose's phone
1 new message
Unknown
- hey hottie, wanna go out sometimes?

Jisoo: shit I forgot about them.

Jennie: yeah me too, I forgot about the deal as well.

Lisa: wait, Unnie, how come you have two different people texting you, wasn't the bet only with Jin.

Jisoo: oh yeah, fuck, who is the other person then?