Chapter 13

Jisoo pov
We used the stairs and ran up to level 5. There was an elevator, but it was broken, along with the whole building so we took the stairs. Originally we only had three people to support Rose and Jennie, but it ended up being 6. The staircase was narrow, so we went two people at a time. Jin and Jiyong oppa went first since they knew the place well, I went next with Lisa and Jungkook and yoongi followed behind us.

No one spoke to each other, although yoongi and Jungkook tried to talk to us a few times, we just ignored. Rose and Jennie are more important right now.

Surprisingly enough, there was an exit door to level five, unlogically locked, so we had to knock it down.

Jennie and rose were standing there, back to back with taehyung and Jimin, holding their guns. They were surrounded by a group of men covered in black clothing from head to toe, with a black mask to cover their identity, there were at least 8 or 9 of them.
They're outnumbered.

The men looked at us while aiming the gun at the girls plus Jimin and taehyung, that was when t.o.p came out.

Why does every single person have to walk out from a hiding spot like they're in a goddamn movie.

"Hey gd, haven't seen you in a long time." T.o.p spoke up, smirking with a hint of sarcasm in his tone, trying to trigger us.

Jiyong oppa remained silent.

"Awww, come on, don't be so hard on me, we used to be best friends, remember?"

"Were. Not anymore. So let go of the girls and I won't shoot you."

"Woah, chill. You're outnumbered."

Ummm no, we got a whole lot of people and I'm pretty sure that apart from you, they all suck.

"Ok, how about we trade, you can have these three boys plus those two and we get the girls." I spoke up, I didn't really know if I was joking or what, but I didn't care whose life it took, I want my sister out of this place in one piece.

The boys look at me in surprise, Lisa, Jennie and rose only smirked.

T.o.p walked closer to me and looked down, licking his lips.

God does every guy have to do this? Wtf.

"I'd rather you and your little friends rather than those five brats, pretty girl. We could have a really good time." He said, grabbing a few strand of my hair and kissed it.

Ew, no.

I whacked his hand out of my face and aimed the gun at his head.

"I don't care, let them go or this goes through your head." I told him, although he wasn't intimidating, his size was, he was nearly twice my size and a whole lot taller, Lisa even looks short next to him.

"What a fighter," he replied, "but if you shoot me now, your little friend dies too." He clicked his fingers and in unison, the men surrounding rose and Jennie clicked their guns and aimed it at their head.

I was so close to shooting when Lisa pushed my hand down and shook her head.

"No unnie, we have to worry about Jennie Unnie and rose Unnie first." She told me.

"The little doll face got a point, don't do it or you're not getting out alive, besides... we could have a lot of fun together."

Lisa pov
"The little doll face..." he told me.

He called me a doll face, that is one thing you don't call me if you don't want your head cut off your neck. NO ONE is allow to call me that.