<6> Hi Welcome to Chilis

Normal POV

"Sooo Boy Wonder. . ." Artemis trailed off. Her and Robin were currently the only people in the mountain. And Artemis was really uncomfortable. What do you do with an emotionless ninja?

"Yes?" Robin asked turning towards her. Artemis quickly thought of something to say.

"Do you know what vines are?" She mentally slapped herself, what a dumb question!

"Yes." He replied, turning his attention back to the television screen. Some random channel was on.

Artemis squished herself into the couch and sighed. "Cool." Gosh this was awkward. Robin was fine as awkwardness was an emotion so he wasn't feeling it. But Artemis really just wanted to sink into the green couch and disappear.

"Hey wanna do something?" Artemis said, she couldn't stand the silence.

"What?" Was Robin's short, but expected, reply.

"If I ever call out the first half of a vine you have to finish it." Artemis prayed to who ever was listening to end her life now.

"Ok." Robin shrugged. He didn't find vines funny. But he didn't see anything wrong with simply finishing them. It wasn't any sort of inconvenience to him or anyone else.

Robin looked over to Artemis, seeing the rolls of awkwardness that rolled off the archer.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He said, voice as monotone as ever. Him talking caught Artemis by surprise. The boy hardly ever talked when not spoken too first.

"Uhhh sure." Robin popped in a movie, Scary Movie 3. (AN: Funniest movie ever! Rated PG-13) He sat back on the couch and they watched film.

" . . no I think pineapple sauce should be put on sandwiches instead of pizza." Wally and Robin were having an aimless conversation. Well more like Robin was half listening to Wally rant about nonsense.

Artemis walked into the room. That's when she remembered the deal sort of thing her and Robin had made. She thought of the perfect one.

"And I was sitting there–"She said with a large smiled, loud enough for both Robin and Wally to hear.

"Barbecue sauce on my titties." Robin finished, his face the same cold demeanor as it was before. Wally was chuckling, confused. Artemis was holding her stomach, doubled over laughing. And Robin just sat there and continued with what he was doing as if nothing had happened.

The team (excluding Robin) was sitting at the island just talking about whatever. When Artemis finished her drink she got an idea.

"The B***h empty–"

"yeet." Robin said, not looking up from the article he'd been reading on his hologlove.

Wally started laughing along with Artemis. The Atlantian, Martian, and half-kryptonian we're confused.

"Hurricane Katrina–" Artemis yelled out, while the team was looking for Robin while they were on a mission. He had runoff again.

"More like Hurricane Tortilla." Robin said unenthusiastically as he jumped out of a tree and flying kicked a goon who had been stealthily trailing the team.

Guess who's Baaacccccckkkkkk!

With a few more ideas and little bit of pixie dust this story shall be brought back to life!

Y'know I had a plot for this and I'm so glad I wrote it down. So read and enjoy my fabulous friends!

HAVE A STAR STELLAR DAY WEEK MONTH AND YEAR!