! INFO !

Hello Readers! 

I'd like to start off by saying just how much I love you all!

THIS STORY HAS BEEN #1 IN 'emotionless' FOR I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG!!! THAT'S AMAZING!!! YOU ALL ARE SO SO AMAZING! Thank you for helping me get this random idea to become so fun and popular! Thank you all so so much! 

Now this may sound like a goodbye post, but its not. Trust me :)

I've decided to rewrite Blank, solely because I think I've improved, if you read the first chapter and the last chapter you may be able to see it. (If anyone does it'd be awesome if you could point out some improvement and things I still need to improve on because I really need that reassurance and critique XD) 

But I really wanna hear from you guys. This story was never thought through. It had an idea and an overall feel of how it was supposed to go. So let me ask you this, 

Is there anything you guys want to see in this story? More angst? More Fluff? More of something else? Because I've got ideas, things I wanted to incorporate but didn't want to add randomly because it was to late. But everyone knows you should listen to and ask your followers (or in this case readers) for some of their opinions. And I just need ideas, things that can help me make an outline for this story. Is there any big climax any of you can think of? What happens after the emotions comeback? Anything?

Some of you know me, I like to add twists and turns no one thinks about. So I may take your idea and twist it, but that's the point! That's where that suspense will come from! That way you can still feel like you're reading a whole new story instead of an improved version of this one! 

Send me ideas, PM me ideas, find me on discord and talk to me! (my number thingy is 1892, same name same profile pic) I don't care how absurd or random or heartbreaking or fluffy your idea is. I'll look at it, I'll think about, I'll figure things out. Even if you don't think it'll fit into this story, I may make it fit into the new one!

I started Blank October of 2018. Its has almost been a year guys! I've grown, the number of readers has grown. And I'm just grateful. I can't wait to start writing more for you guys because you deserve it! 

Again, thank you all so much for sticking with me. Thank you for reading, and voting, and commenting. I love you all so much and wouldn't have done this without you. 

ALRIGHTY!! HAVE A STAR STELLAR DAY WEEK MONTH AND YEAR!! LOVE YOU ALL AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE SOME OF YOUR IDEAS!!

SEE YA LATER!!