<14> Laughter is not Medicine

Alright pals, if you wouldn't mind sticking around for the AN at the bottom that'd be awesome. Just need to clear some stuff up about this story.

THANK YOU!

~Supergirl406

Normal POV

Wally had noticed Dick cover up his mouth at least four times during the movie. It was subtle at first, whenever a funny moment would come up he'd cover his mouth whiles his eyes sparked.

It subtly got more forced and panicky, like Dick was gasping or scared. He'd slam his hand against his mouth, the creases near his eyes disappearing while Dick appeared to have an inward struggle.

Wondering what the struggle was about was the main thing Wally was concerned about. He couldn't even tell if the others noticed too or if they were they were just good at hiding it. Because Wally was sure Dick caught him looking at him a few times.

'Wally, do you know what's wrong with Robin?' M'gann asked, making the speedster send a quick look to the martian.

'Why? What's wrong?'

'Don't be stupid, Kid Idiot. We all see you keep looking over at him every time he covers his mouth.'

Ah, so he was being completely obvious. Great. 'I don't know what he's doing. Honestly, I'm just as concerned as you guys.'

'Every time he does it I feel a strong change in emotions.' Of course it had to do with emotions. That wasn't a big shocker, but it was still unsettling. 'It changes from amusement and fun, to a panicked, almost scared, feeling.'

Wally almost gasped aloud, 'It's his laugh.'

'Why would he be panicking over his laugh?' Kaldur asked, everyone (but Wally) seconding the question. Wally couldn't blame them, it was an odd explanation.

"If you guys wanted to have a conversation you could've just asked me to leave the room." Robin said nonchalantly, eyes still focused on the TV screen.

Dumb bat training, Wally thought to himself while they all mumbled out apologies. Wally shot out one better.

"Dude, are you afraid to laugh?" Dick shot Wally a hard look while the others watched the two. If Wally wanted to use a direct approach to the problem who were they to stop him?

"Why would I be afraid of laughing?" Even under the sunglasses and blankets Dick looked mad, maybe even flustered if the red on his face had a double meaning.

Wally decided to find the answer, "You keep covering your mouth every time something funny happens. I don't really see anything else you could feel the need to hide."

What Wally was not ready for was a hardcore, authentic bat-glare. Full fledged and just as terrifying on the Boy Wonder's face as it was on the Bat's. The room grew cold as Dick growled out a low, "I am not scared of laughing." Before getting off the couch and walking out of the living room. Blanket being used as a makeshift cape that even swung around dramatically like the Caped Crusader's as he left.

Everyone else blinked at the doorway. They weren't used to seeing anything other than the robotic guy who talked every couple of hours.

But Robin was scary when he was mad.

"Anyone else just pee a little?"

(In memory of how fun it was to come up with these.)