4

His skin was like sugar.

It was so smooth, Jimin wondered if he touched it, would he leave an imprint over that expanse of snowy skies?

Would it taste like sugar too?

His mouth looked like it was stained with candy, lips a dark pink, as though cherries bled through them, and his eyes...

Universes.

And not the same universes stretching over Jimin's bones, over his back, on his cheeks.

His universes were full of stars, swirling galaxies, colored breaths of exhaled flowers, framed by long lashes, partly hidden under his wavy, black bangs. Silken locks tousled around his pale ears, and his body...was wrapped in the night sky. A peaceful night sky. The kind of black that was comforting and gave way to light.

His hands brushed over Jimin's soft palms and seamless fingers, a delightfully low voice purring in his throat and floating across his consciousness like purple clouds, the soft scent of rain on warm summer nights.

He smelled like the books he lost himself in, vanilla and white daisies clinging to his clothes, surrounding him in a blanket of sweetness.

Min Yoongi.

That's what he said his name was.

Min Yoongi.

It sounded gorgeous, felt beautiful on his lips, on his tongue.

"I'm Park Jimin." He'd said quietly, so quietly, but Yoongi heard him anyway.

"Park Jimin." He repeated, with a smile that left marigolds blooming behind his eyes.

It was the first time in a long time he'd liked the sound of his name.