50

Soft.

That was the first word Yoongi thought of to describe Jimin's lips as they moved desperately against his own, so plump, so sweet, even sweeter than he smelled, so addictive.

It was everything he'd imagined and so much more, beyond anything he could have dreamed of.

Gentle, and moving in sync with his, infinitely more beautiful than he ever could have imagined.

Slow and savoring, but also burning with need, satisfied and unsatisfied simultaneously, this intoxicating feeling spreading through them both until they were in colorful flames.

He couldn't get enough.

Jimin's little fingers tangled in his dyed hair, tugging softly, and he couldn't help but moan quietly into his mouth, hands curling around his hips and pulling him into his lap, slender legs on either side of him. His fingers squeezed Jimin's deliciously thick thighs, rubbing up and down, and Jimin whined softly, wishing he'd worn shorts so he could feel Yoongi's palms against his bare skin.

Breathing in each other's locked words, clouds and bursts of endless galaxies contained in one person, ever changing, but always familiar and safe and beautiful.

They tasted more of each other desperately, parting to gulp in deep breaths before colliding again, their hands grasping at clothes. Yoongi's fingers slid underneath Jimin's sweater, caressing his stomach, drawing patterns against his warm, flushed skin, and leaving bursts of goosebumps in their wake. Jimin shivered, pressing forward, melting into his touch, needy, whimpering in pleasure as Yoongi bit his bottom lip, nipping at the smooth skin, licking it gently, warm, wet tongue gliding over them, and sliding into his mouth. They both moaned as their tongues came into contact, dancing together, stroking the insides of cheeks, wishing they could explore every dip and every curve of each other's bodies, but knowing it wasn't time yet.

"Yoongi..." Jimin mumbled breathlessly, all cherry red cheeks and gasping inhales, as he pulled away, wet, warm lips trailing over his jaw, and kissing under his ear.

"Yes Jimin?" He hummed against him, and Jimin pressed his lips to Yoongi's collarbones, mouthing the words against his sugar white skin.

"I love you too."