32

"Mm, Yoongi, stop!" Jimin squealed through his laughter as Yoongi spun him around by his slender waist, pulling him forward and nuzzling into his shoulder, kissing the bare, seamless skin, warm against his lips. Jimin blushed darkly, giggling into his neck.

"You're silly," He mumbled, clutching Yoongi's shirt with his small fingers. "You know, everyone is waiting for us. We should hurry."

Yoongi shook his head, feigning a stern expression, and booping Jimin's nose, earning him a genuine eye smile.

That was relieving.

Especially after the hectic day they'd had.

"Everyone can wait," Yoongi insisted, combing through Jimin's dyed waves of hair, and pressing a shy kiss to his flushed cheek. "First, we're getting you into the bath."

Jimin paused, blinking up at him with curious, doe like eyes.

"A bath?"

Yoongi hummed in agreement, voice purring in his throat.

"Yup. A bubble bath. And then we'll put you in your comfiest clothes, and I'll make you hot chocolate from scratch-"

"No, have Jin hyung make it!" Jimin whined with an adorable pout, and Yoongi playfully rolled his eyes, pretending to be offended.

"Why? Is he better at making hot chocolate than me?"

Jimin nodded, laughing lightly into his chest, and Yoongi's heart...it just swelled.

"Yes, but that's not why," he said cheekily, winking in a way that was barely noticeable since his sparkling eyes had become crescent moons. "Jin hyung can make the hot chocolate, but I want to cuddle with you."

Yoongi was sure he had never been so happy.