19

Jimin sat on Yoongi's counter, legs swinging back and forth as he watched Yoongi bustle around the kitchen. He filled the silence with the sound of faint humming, murmured just lightly under his breath, and as he entertained himself with mundane imaginings, basking in some strange, unfamiliar peace, the wide neckline of his black and white striped shirt slipped over his shoulder a bit.

Yoongi abruptly stopped to pull it back up, fingertips skimming over his skin, and Jimin shivered slightly, breathing in as he met his sparkling gaze.

Yoongi brushed his pink bangs out of his eyes, a soft smile stretching over his face.

"You want some hot chocolate angel?"

Jimin blushed darkly, hiding his flushed cheeks with the palms of his hands and nodded with an adorable high pitched giggle.

Yoongi's heart swelled.

"Y-Yes..."He mumbled quietly, tugging on Yoongi's sleeve with a shy smile. "And marshmallows please? Pretty pretty please?" He begged, and Yoongi cooed out loud, knowing he was seriously going soft for this boy.

He ruffled his hair, grin growing when he whined and swatted at his hands with the cutest pout in the whole world.

"Of course Jimin. What's hot chocolate without marshmallows?"

Jimin shrugged with a slight giggle, kicking out his legs as Yoongi pulled a mug from one of the cabinets. He grabbed a pastel pink one much to Jimin's pleasure, and filled it with milk before placing it in the microwave.

But before he could turn it on, there was a rapid knock on the door, and Jimin tilted his head in curiosity, nervous gaze falling on the entry way.

"W-Who is it?" He stuttered anxiously, wringing his hands, wondering if Yoongi was expecting anyone.

Yoongi frowned, eyebrows pinching in both concern and confusion.

"I don't know," He answered softly, giving Jimin a reassuring smile, and patting his thigh, rubbing soothing circles over his skin. "I'll go see."

Yoongi walked down the hall and leaned against the door frame. He stood up straight and peered through the peephole, dark eyes narrowing and lips twisting in a playful scowl.

"Fucking hell..." He mumbled as he pulled the door open. He stood back and shook his head in disapproval, as a group of grinning boys bustled into the house.

"Yoongi hyung!" One of them cried in a surprisingly deep voice, wrapping his tanned arms around Yoongi's shoulders, and squeezing the life out of him in a tight hug.

"God Tae, are you trying to kill me?" Yoongi scoffed, shoving the boy off of him, and glancing worriedly back at Jimin, who was staring with wide eyes, fidgeting nervously.

"Hey," He said, catching Jimin's attention, features softening significantly. "These are my friends. You know, the ones I told you about?"

Jimin nodded slowly, twisting his bottom lip between his teeth and slipping off the the counter, pulling his sleeves over his fingers and holding them up to his face, peering out at them from behind his palms.

They let out a collective awe.

Yoongi smiled as he introduced them, gesturing to each of the boys as he went down the list.

"This is Taehyung, Jungkook, Namjoon, Jin, and Hoseok."

Jimin waved, ducking his chin into his chest shyly.

"H-hi."

Yoongi walked back over to him and rested his arm over his shoulders and almost absentmindedly began playing with the strands of hair at the nape of his neck.

"And guys this is Jimin."

Jimin jumped when they all surged forward with excited twinkles in their eyes and arms open, crushing him in a sudden group hug.

"Jimin!"