42

"Tae!" Jungkook cried out in surprise, his voice rising in pitch as Tae's tanned fingers wrapped around his small wrists, pinning him against the wall of the closet he'd suddenly pulled him into, cramped, and hot, the sound of their ragged breathing filling the warm air, no space between them.

Jungkook froze under Tae's intense stare, eyes dark with lust and want as he raked over Jungkook's sweaty body, his heaving chest, heart thudding against his chest, exposed pale thighs and legs, his shirt sticking to his form.

His lips still wet, and tempting, cheeks flushed, and inhaled stuttering, his damp hair hanging around his doe like, innocent gaze.

Innocent, and yet so sinful.

"Hm?" He hummed lowly, nuzzling into the crook of Jungkook's warm neck, savoring the sound of his quiet whimper as his hand snuck up his shirt, caressing his skin, trailing his fingertips over his stomach, goosebumps left in their wake. "What is it Kookie? You know, you've been teasing me all day. Why is that?"

Tae's voice deepened, which was saying something, vibrating and resonating through Jungkook's body, and as his full lips grazed his jaw, nipping at the shell of his ear, he could already feel himself growing weak, hands trembling, already craving his touch.

He felt needy.

"I-I..." He stuttered breathlessly, gasping when Tae kissed him just below his ear, slowly making his way down his pale neck. He let out an embarrassingly loud moan when he started to suck at his skin, biting lightly, and leaving orchids of hickeys and dark spots.

"Come on kitten, tell me what you want..." He mumbled, licking a strip up Jungkook's throat and exhaling over it, chuckling at his high pitched whines.

"I-I...ngh..."

"Baby boy..." He teased, biting his lip seductively as he pulled away, and Jungkook just couldn't take it anymore.

"P-please...p-please Tae..."

Tae's hand crawled up his inner thigh, dancing upwards slowly and trailing over his thin waist.

"Please what baby?" He purred, a smirk stretching over his lips. He leaned in, lowering his voice to a raspy whisper.

Jungkook's eyes widened at his next words.

"Beg for it."

.   .   .

"Hey guys, what are Jungkook and Tae doing?" Jin asked obliviously as he walked into the dance practice room.

Hobi and Jimin answered in unison, without even looking up.

"Fucking."