9

"So, once there was a boy..."

"What was the boy's name?"

"Shh, Jiminie I'm gonna tell you, just be quiet and listen. Gosh I get no respect around here."

He giggled.

"M' sorry hyung, keep going."

"Thank you. So once there was a boy, and his name was Yoonie. Yoonie was a very lonely boy."

"Yoonie was lonely? But why? Yoonie is so kind and sweet and brilliant."

"Is he?"

"Yes."

"That's nice sweetheart, but no one else thought Yoonie was sweet. They thought he was rude, and mean, and that he only cared about himself."

"Why would they think that?"

"Well, Yoonie had something called depression."

"Oh no. I know depression."

"Yeah. Yoonie had depression and anxiety, and he was really scared to talk to people. He was always scared they wouldn't like him, he was always scared he was doing something wrong. Yoonie hated himself, and he thought everyone would leave him, so he stayed all by himself. And he put up walls and everyone thought he was a big meanie."

"They're the ones being meanies."

Yoongi combed his hand through Jimin's silky strands, tracing the slope of his nose.

"Yeah, but don't worry. When Yoonie was old enough, he decided he wanted to pursue his dream of music, so he moved to Busan to start over. Yoonie made new friends, Joonie, Jinnie, Taetae, Kookie, and Hobi, and they made Yoonie feel better when he was depressed. But Yoonie was still scared, and he was still lonely."

"So what happened to Yoonie?"

"Well, Yoonie decided to work at a library, because he always loved books, and he loved the comfortable silence. And then one day, a mysterious boy came in, and in his little arms he carried over ten books!"

Another giggle.

"Over ten?"

"Over ten! And this boy was really cute. He had adorable mochi cheeks, and gorgeous thighs, and a beautiful body that he unfortunately hid in his baggy clothes. He looked sad, and Yoonie thought a boy that was so beautiful didn't deserve to be sad. So Yoonie talked to the boy, and he found out his name was Jiminie. Jiminie was quiet, but Yoonie never minded quiet, and he loved to see his pretty face light up with excitement. He loved his dyed hair and his honey skin. And Yoonie wanted to get to know Jiminie. Soon Yoonie and Jiminie became friends, and they had so much fun together. Yoonie just wanted Jiminie to be happy, and as long as he was by Yoonie's side, he knew he wouldn't be lonely anymore."

There was silence for a few moments, only the sound of their heated breaths falling from their parted lips, heart beats thudding against each other.

Jimin turned slightly, staring up at Yoongi through soft, warm eyes, lashes fluttering slowly over them, curling further into his embrace.

"Hyung?"

"Yes Jimin?"

"Jiminie won't leave Yoonie. He will always be by his side."

"Hm? How do you know?"

Jimin smiled, crinkling crescent moons glimmering with gentle hues of gold and burgundy.

"Because Jiminie thinks Yoonie is beautiful. So beautiful, in every way. And when he's with Yoonie...he feels beautiful too."