14

"Who was he?"

"Yoongi hyung."

"And? Who is Yoongi?"

"He's my friend. I've told you about him before."

"Have you?"

"...yeah..."

"Tch."

"What's...what's wrong?"

"Why did he bring us home?"

"You...you were drunk...and he lived in the neighborhood so..."

"Why didn't you drive us home? Or are you that incompetent?"

"I-I...but you said...you said I couldn't drive-"

"Oh, so you're saying this is my fault?"

"No, I-"

"Yes, you are. You always blame everything on me. Stop lying."

"I'm not blaming-"

"Yes, you are! You don't fucking care about me, all you care about is Yoongi! I guess you like him more than me! Why don't you just go fuck him!"

"Why...why do you always say that?"

"Because it's true."

"It's not...it's not true..."

"Yes it is you fucking liar! You'd fuck anyone you fat slut! Anyone who was willing to touch your ugly fucking body, you'd have no one if not for me! You're so fucking ungrateful!"

"P-please s-stop..."

"Stop! I'm surprised you're not fucking begging me to touch you! Fucking worthless piece of shit, why do I even love you! Fucking useless! I'm just asking for your help but you never do anything!"

"I-I'm s-s-s-sorry I-I'm trying..."

"You're not trying hard enough! Save your dumb apologies for your precious hyung! I'll just go fucking die since you don't care about me at all!"

"Please, no, no, no, no-"

CRASH.

Jimin looked down, tears trailing down his cheeks in painful steaks, curling around his jaw, watery eyes full of hurt falling on the shattered glass now at his feet, glimmering pieces shining under the artificial lights.

Broken.

Just like everything else.

"Go to hell, asshole."

Hell would be better than this.