51

It was a cold day out, and seeing as for once all of their friends had decided to remain in the comfort of their own homes, it was just Yoongi and Jimin in the reassuringly quiet apartment.

A week had passed since they'd both admitted to their feelings for one and other, and they were now officially boyfriends although they hadn't been on any dates yet, and after their first kiss, they'd been taking it slow, the most their relationship having progressed so far being hand holding and cuddling, nose rubbing and small pecks, much to Tae's disappointment, who was eager for the tale of Jimin's first time with Yoongi.

However Jimin was content with this, this taking it slow.

In fact it made him quite happy.

There was something wonderful about seeing the dark blush on Yoongi's pale cheeks whenever he hugged him from behind, or pressed his lips to the crook of his neck, referred to him by pet names, and fell asleep tangled in his arms.

There was something wonderful about the small noise of shock he made whenever Jimin kissed him on the lips or told him he loved him again, always receiving a flustered "I love you too," or a sweet coo of "Jimin-ah," in response.

There was something wonderful about this blossoming flower that were both watching grow between them, something that belonged only to them, this indescribable warmth pooling in their bones, or the soft sighs of satisfaction that only they could hear when they were alone on the couch, watching anime as they played with each other's hair and draw patterns over each other's stomachs.

And Jimin honestly couldn't get enough of it.

These little moments between them were just as addictive as the heated kiss they'd shared, and he loved it.

He loved Yoongi.

And on this cold day, he wasn't seeking a heater for warmth, but rather the soft, seamless feeling of Yoongi's sugar white skin against his, and his body wrapped around his like it was meant to be there.

He shuffled down the hall, his fuzzy sock clad feet dragging over the carpet, and found the man sitting on the floor of the living room typing something on his phone, fingers flying over the virtual keyboard, as the tv cast bright shadows over his beautiful face. He was wearing one of his black sweatshirts, and skinny jeans, his legs sprawled out in front of him, and wordlessly, Jimin sunk down behind him.

He wrapped his arms around Yoongi's middle, tangling their legs together and humming against his neck as he nuzzled into his shoulder, breathing in his scent and allowing his eyes to flutter closed.

"Jimin," Yoongi mumbled in a fond whisper, leaning into his embrace, and Jimin once again savored the way it rolled off his tongue, forming on his pretty lips and falling into the air, so sweet, and loving. "Good morning."

Jimin sighed softly into the fabric of his shirt, whispering against his skin. "Morning hyungie."

Yoongi smiled at the nickname, his cat like eyes shining with joy and affection, swimming in rich, comforting pools.

"Are you cold?" He asked softly, everything about him always softening for this boy.

"A little..." He muttered, his lips skimming over Yoongi's neck and unknowingly leaving goosebumps behind.

"Do you want me to make you some hot chocolate? Or I could bring the heater in here and some blankets."

Jimin giggled at his caring, worried hyung, twisting strands of his hair between his fingers.

"No, it's okay hyung," He insisted, pressing a light kiss to Yoongi's cheek. "I have you."

Yoongi smiled, his heart swelling with admiration. "Do you want cuddles?" He asked teasingly, laughing when Jimin nodded with furious enthusiasm.

"Yoongi hyung's cuddles always warm me up." He explained with a slight blush, making an excuse for the fact that he just really wanted to cuddle with Yoongi.

"Mmhm." Yoongi hummed skeptically, tucking his phone into his pocket and grabbing Jimin's hands, pulling him up and tugging him onto the couch beside him. He grabbed the nearest thick blanket and wrapped it around them both, holding Jimin's warm, slender body tight against his as he immediately pressed close to him, resting his head on his chest and listening to the steady heat of his heart. Tingles of pleasure burst through him as Yoongi gently combed through his hair, his finger tips skimming over his forehead, and he sighed softly, wishing he could remain in Yoongi's safe arms forever.

"Yoongi hyung..." He mumbled before he had a chance to think, blushing when Yoongi's attention immediately shifted to him.

"Yes?"

"N-nothing..." He replied, hiding his cherry cheeks by nuzzling further into Yoongi's embrace, and he felt his gorgeous laugh vibrate in his chest and throat.

He kissed Jimin's head softly, shocking him a bit, and a smile that left Jimin's heart aching beautifully spread across his lips, somehow knowing exactly what was on his mind without him having to say a thing.

"I love you too Jimin-ah."