Part 1

Jiraiya x Reader: Private research

Jiraiya sat at his desk and sighed out of frustration
"What's wrong baby" (Y/N) asked him as she wrapped her arms around him from behind.

"Writers block" he stated flatly
"I just don't have any inspiration right now,no direction "
She began to play with his long white hair bringing a lock of hair up to her nose.
He smelled so good. Earthy, Like sex and strength.
"Well babe maybe you just need to rest your mind for a while "
"Give me a bit"he said blowing her off
She huffed and walked away into their bedroom

After waiting an hour Y/N started to get annoyed. She missed him, and she wanted him more then anything in that moment
"Oh wellll guess I'll take care of myself" she muttered to herself
Stripping out of her clothes she laid on the bed naked

She found a comfortable position and started to please herself.
She stifled her moans and groans, trying to keep quiet so she wouldn't disturb Jiraiya.
Suddenly, she got an idea.
A naughty smirk came across her face
As she touched her wetness she let out a loud beckoning moan .
Her fingers met her clit and she began to gently stroked it.
" mmm so good Jiraiya "
Her eyes were closed as she imagined her lovers fingers were the ones doing the work

"What are you doing?" She heard her favorite voice say curiously.
She knew he'd come.

"I just reeeeaally wanted to help you with your research. " she purred teasingly.

"Oh yeah? " he replied as he raised his eyebrow.

As she slid one finger past her inner lips into her slippery canal,  she moaned out the words
" ooo I just wanted to inspireeee you" . The extra emphasis on inspire made Jiraiya lick his lips and move towards her.

'So predictable' she thought to herself with a smirk.

Jiraiya stood in front of (YN) staring intensely.
Right when she was sure he would pounce and devour her he did something that caught her by surprise.
He turned around and walked towards the other side of the room.

'Ugh noo what is he doing' she wondered.
He dragged the white furry chair for her vanity and placed it in front of the bed where she lay.
At this point she stopped touching herself out of curiosity.
Jiraiya took a seat on the chair and with a small chuckle he said" well don't stop, I need to watch this very very closely"

She looked at him with her mouth partly open and silently cursed herself.
'Why did I have to jinx myself? Well If this is what he wants to do I can play his game'

YN swung her legs over the bed and sweetly said " okay baby let me get some things"  she reached over and pulled open the draw in her bedside table. First she pulled out a bottle with purple flowers all over it.  Second came a smooth black box. She set it down on the top of the bedside table.
She opened the purple bottle and out poured a slick oil right into her delicate hands

She glanced over to Jiraiya and saw him leaned forward , elbows on his knees with his left hand on his chin . He watched  intently.

After rubbing her hands together she began to massage her breasts. The oil glistened on her beautiful cocoa brown skin.
she poured some more directly on her body Rubbing it into her stomach . 
"Mmmmm" was all Jiraiya could muster up.

She stood up and slowly  began to work it into her thighs. She grabbed the bottle once more and with a swift movement, twisted slightly and squeezed it onto her ass. After starting to massage it she walked over to Jiraiya with her sexiest strut and sweetly begged " can you help me with this daddy? Pleasseeeee I can't get it all"
Y/N turned to face the bed and bent over slightly to give him a full view of her ass.