᛫➸ IV ᛫➸

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ☆ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

What...? 

The only person who've seen or witnessed my biological father died was me... right? My step-father killed him in my house. It was only me, who's in my room until I heard yelling from the living room so I went to see but just saw my step-father aiming a gun at my father's heart... like how Jungkook's men aim him in the heart...

Flashbacks of what had happened with my father and step-father situation were hitting my head like a truck. I dropped my phone and slightly screamed in pain as words and memories from the night my father died and the words that were said from my pathetic step-father were repeating in my head.

Your daughter doesn't even have a mother! How pathetic!

You choose your daughter over your wife. Wow.

You will not tell him that I haven't paid them back.

I will keep your daughter with me while I'll torture her.

Leave my daughter ALONE!

Either you die or your daughter.

Don't you dare hurt my daughter, like how you had hurt your wife?

You do NOT talk to my wife like that!

You cheated on your wife and now you're abusing her? That's why she's in the hospital you d*ckhead!

YOU SHUT THE HELL UP FROM NOW!

FACE YOUR PUNISHMENTS AND STOP HIDING THEN!

I WILL KILL YOU RIGHT THIS SECOND!

KILL ME IF YOU'D LIKE BUT DON'T EVEN TOUCH MY DAUGHTER!

Well, I can't make promises can I?

You filthy little sh-

*Gunshot* *Gunshot* *Gunshot*

Shut up...

Ella was on the staircase, tears streaming down her face, worse than a waterfall as she saw her dead father on the living room floor, blood rushing out of his heart as she knew that he isn't alive anymore. Shawn or 시현 (pronunciation: Sih-Yeon), now supposedly Ella's stepfather looked at Ella and smiled at her as she slowly backed out before running to her room.

After that day, her step-father has somehow convinced Ella to move to another house. Ella however, has been extremely cold towards him but it was understandable for him but he didn't regret it. He had announced to Ella that he will be her step-dad and that if she didn't obey him, he'll kill her just like he killed Ella's father but Ella simply nodded, she couldn't care less about anything. She didn't even put too much thought into the words he has said.