᛫➸ XIX ᛫➸

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ☆ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

I deeply sighed, knowing that especially this is not a good time to talk about but also knew that when is exactly a good time to tell? I looked into her bright brown eyes as the corner was starting to tear up which tear my heart apart. I never thought I would ever fall in love or be head over heels for her. Ever since with what happened with Annie... I told myself to never fall in love or even believe in love... but I guess not. I have always had lust took control me and never love but I truly know that I have nothing such as lust over me when it comes to my wife. I knew that Ella is my true love since the beginning I had my eyes on her but never thought we would meet up again, especially what had happened with Annie. But I realized that everything about her is perfect. All along, Ella is the girl of my dreams since I was a kid and she's my wife now. 

I decided to just tell her everything because if that's what she really wants to know then I will tell her everything to the love of my life. My true love. I looked deep into her eyes as one of her tear slip out of her eye as I wipe it away with my thumb, still resting my forehead on hers and hands resting on her waist. Afterward, I took her arms and wrap them around my shoulders and kissed her forehead.

"I'll tell you everything, love," I told her as I sense her softly smiling while patiently waiting for me to continue as I wasn't going to lie, I didn't know where to start. 

I sighed again, looking into her eyes when I saw something behind her, I took a glance at the large window we have in our room to find a man, dressed in all black aiming a shotgun on us, well, specifically me  as I widened my eyes before pushing Ella and myself to the side which was luckily the bed as soon as the bullet coming through. It was as if everything went slow-motion as the bullet hit the glass window and I pushed my wife onto the bed, protecting her away from any harm.

Immediately, I took a walkie-talkie as I still tried to protect her when bullets were flying through, bullet by bullets.

"Hyung! Prepare for the fight! I suppose it's on right now!" I spoke in the walkie-talkie as the bullets stopped for a moment. 

I quickly grabbed on to my wife who looked petrified which was understandable. I pulled her into my embrace and held her tight, trying to calm her in these type of situation as I mentally curse under my breath knowing that I'm still shirtless of the moment.

"Honey, listen alright, everything is going to be fine, okay. I'll bring you to Maria." I told her as I looked around to find that it was safe for me to move as I quickly went and grab a shirt from and slip it on as I heard a rush of footsteps coming towards my our room. 

I quickly grab a hold of Ella's hand before and open the door to be met with the rest of my gang with weapons in need as I nodded. Every one of us was ready.

"You guys go ahead, I'll go sent her with Maria for now," I told them as I place in my earpiece quickly as they all nodded. Understanding as I pull Ella towards Maria's room to find Maria and the other maids all looking terrified by the shotgun noises.