᛫➸ XI ᛫➸

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ☆ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

Two officers came towards the car that you were in as they found it a little suspicious while the two men went to the bathroom of the gas station. The police officers used a pin and were quickly able to unlock the car door and found you in there with a blanket covered you neatly. Right when the police officers were about to snatch the blanket out when they saw your fingers out of the blanket and knew for a fact that it's a person under the blanket and not an object. As they were processing on removing the blanket when the two men were seen running and yelling at the officers as the officers had their guns out and pointed at them.

"Put your weapons down on the ground and put your hands above your head." One of the officers said as the other was about to remove the blanket.

"Wait! Don't do it! Please!" The man tells the officers but it was no use since the officers have noticed you and noticed that your phone was ringing and answered the call as the officer walked away.

"Hello, this is-"

✶ ✶ ✶

The words rolled out of his filthy mouth as I wanted to shoot him now and there but I didn't have my gun anywhere near me or any gun near me. I had a knife of mine as I took it out and aim it on his leg, more specifically his feet as it'll have a hard time healing, especially if I put in a lot of energy as I heard him yelled in pain and rush out to one of the cars and taking out my phone.

I noticed that my house phone had called me as I assume they were probably telling me that Ella's gone. Can't they just keep their eyes on my wife?! I ignore the thought of Ella who he said might be dead as I dialed her number which recently has a SIM card. The first 3 times of me calling, she didn't answer as I got more worried and as I called the last time and almost reaching my mansion. She has answered it as I immediately drove to the side of the road and put on a signal.

"Hello, this is-"

"Babe! Where are you?! Are you okay?! Are you safe? Is anyone with you?" I shot bullets of questions on my phone as I realized that a male answered the call and not my wife.

"Sir, I need you to calm down, we might think that your girlfriend has been kidnapped and might've been drugged as well. You could come to this location where it's the gas station near-" A gunshot was heard as what I assume was the phone drop as I hit the honk as I suppose the officer got shot. I'm was lucky enough since I didn't hang up as I quickly went to record the audio as I heard someone talking.

"Come on! We got to leave now before they find us! Come on!" A man says as it sounded like they were running towards their car.

"Who called?" Another unfamiliar man called out as I heard silence afterward.