Joon

"Yo, Namjoon! How was your summer, man?" One of my best friends, Yoongi asks as he makes his way over to my side.

"It was fun, you know, same old same old." I say as I push my sunglasses up, looking around the campus that was littered with incoming freshman. 

Fresh meat everywhere, aka, prey for all of the senior guys here at university.

"That's it? Didn't you go to a summer camp? Any hookups? Girlfriend? Anything spicy?" Yoongi asked, grinning slightly.

I looked over at him just as his girlfriend joined his side, practically eating his face in the process.

"Nothing like that." I say, brushing off his question as I picked up my bag, slinging it over my shoulder.

"Let's catch up later, I need to get to my dorm before the person they put me with steals the good bed." I mumble before heading off to my dorm.  

As of this year, I was officially a senior in college. I was so close to being done and I could taste victory.

As for how my summer at summer camp went, well, we wouldn't talk about that.

Too many things I regretted. I didn't even want to think about it anymore.

That's why this year I was determined to find a girlfriend and consider settling down.

After what happened this summer I really needed to get myself in check and start acting right.

As I made my way down the long familiar hallway I looked from side to side, trying to find my dorm room for this year. 

Finally, I stumbled upon my room number, room 369. Considering my summer, that was ironic.

Shaking my head I pushed the door open, finding bags already inside.

I pushed down a sigh as I looked over to see one side of the room already claimed.

From what I knew, my school didn't care who you roomed with as long as you roomed with someone. They didn't care about the grade mix up.

My eyes scanned over the other bags in the dorm room and I wondered what guy carried a pink suit case.

Had they placed me with a girl instead? Not that I was complaining, I was rather happy actually.

"Oh, Hi. I kind of just picked a spot but I'll move if you wanted that area..." I hear and turn around.

Just as I did my eyes widened slightly as my jaw nearly hit the ground.

Standing in front of me was the soul reminder of my horrid time at summer camp.

"Namjoon?" The person in front of me asked, their eyes just as wide as mine were.

"What are you doing here? I don't remember you ever going here." I say, standing there in disbelief.

"I've been going here since freshman year..."

I make a face of shock as I tilt my head to the side. "Really?"

"Well this is clearly awkward...I'll ask to change rooms immediately." My summer camp trouble says as they reach for their bags.

"Don't bother. They won't let you change rooms this late into everything." I say, looking over at the worried person in front of me.

"I don't want to make my last year in college awkward because of what happened this summer..."

My jaw clenches involuntarily as I shift my eyes away. "I forgot about it already, don't worry." I say as I throw my bags down on the open bed and pull out my phone.

I could feel eyes on me as I scrolled down to my friends number and hit call.

After the second ring, Yoongi answered.

"Hey man! What room are you in?" Yoongi asked, his voice excited and slightly loud.

"I'm in room 369." I say and Yoongi chuckles. "Shut it and get here, would ya? Bring the others too." I say and Yoongi mumbles an okay before hanging up.

As I slip my phone back into my pocket I glance over and let out a breath.

I couldn't believe the luck I had. Not only was I placed in a room with someone who wasn't my best friend but now I was placed in a room with someone who was a big part of my time at summer camp.

You're probably wondering what happened at summer camp and for the sake of my dignity, I won't say. 

The sound of a knocking on the door pulled me out of my thoughts and I headed for it, swinging the door open. 

"Joonie!" I hear and instantly there's arms around me, nearly squeezing the life out of me.

"Hey Jimin, it's been awhile." I say as I hug back the small koala like man that clung to me.

"How have you been, hyung?" Jungkook asked from beside Jimin. Behind him were my other friends Hoseok, Taehyung, and Yoongi.

"I've been better." I say as I motion towards the room. Yoongi busts in, looking over at my roommate.

"Woah, who is this mans? I've never seen you before." Yoongi says as he looks down, taking in the pink suitcase.

Yoongi looks back at me, his lips pulled in and his eyebrows raised, almost as if he were teasing.

"My name is Kim Seokjin, I'm a senior too." My roommate says, pushing aside his slightly long black hair.

I swallowed as I glanced over at him, my memories of summer camp flashing back to me.

Kim Seokjin, 25, male.

Oh yeah, and the straight guy I fucked at summer camp. 

[...]

A/n; New story!!!!! Get excited 😋😛