₁₄

It had been exactly three weeks since Jin and I started this little, "Friends with benefits" thing. 

Even now, I still felt weird doing this. I couldn't seem to accept the fact that I was Bi and enjoyed sex with Jin. 

Seeing as this had become a pretty regular thing, Jin and I were alone together quite frequently.

None of the others questioned it, well expect for Tae and Jimin who were convinced Jin and I would date.

That was far from the truth though. I had no desire to date Jin, this was merely sex, for both us.

"Namjoon?" I turn my head to the sound, having zoned out completely from the real world. 

"Hm?" I ask, looking over to see Jin leaning back on his bed, text books littering his bed and lap.

"For our class, did you do the homework? I can't for the life of me figure out this answer." Jin groans, frustration clear on his face.

I stood up and walked over to Jin's bed. Pushing aside the books, I sat down.

"Which one?" I ask. Jin points down to number 7. The same exact question I was struggling with for hours.

Luckily, I still knew the answer after having searched for hours for the solution.

"Yeah, I'll explain it." I say as I shift closer to Jin for a clearer view of the book. 

"First, you want to make sure you understand the things the teacher has been saying in class. It's sort of like a mind trick." I say. 

From the corner of my eye I can see Jin look at me, confusion written all over his face.

"You haven't been paying attention in class, have you?" I ask, my face unamused.

"Not really. I get distracted." Jin says and I knew exactly what distracted him.

The same guy I saw Jin with back then. The same guy who we had the class with.

All he and Jin did during our lessons was talk to one another, messing around the whole time.

"Of course you do." I huff under my breath but Jin catches it. "What was that?" Jin asked, looking over at me fully.

"I said of course you do. You're always too busy talking to that friend of yours." I say.

Jin's eyebrows rose as he leaned over. "Jealous, are we?" He asked, grinning at me.

"Why would I be jealous? I'm the one fucking you aren't I?" I ask, my voice just as cocky.

Jin didn't seem fazed by my words. Instead, he shrugged. "What if he could fuck me better?" Jin asked, his voice teasing, taunting.

I looked over at Jin, my eyes creeping from his eyes then down his body.

Simply, I spit out, "He could never."

Jin grinned, his eyes meeting mine as he licked his bottom lip. "Then prove it."

As the words came out of Jin's mouth I instantly took them as a challenge and I don't lose.

I leaned forward, gripping Jin's neck as I brought his face closer to mine.

"You're gonna regret that." I say as I push Jin down, crawling on top of him.

Jin stared up at me, his eyes eager. I bent down and attached my lips to his neck, sucking instantly.

Within seconds, Jin lets out a moan. I knew exactly what he liked. I knew exactly what he needed.

While I sucked on Jin's sensitive spot I grind my lower half against him, feeling the friction in my jeans. 

Just as I moved back to take my pants off the sound of the door opening sent me flying off of Jin.

Both of our head's snapped in the direction only to see Jimin standing in the doorway. 

His cheeks were flushed as he pressed his lips together. Clearly, he understood very well what was happening. 

"Uh, the guys are coming so maybe you should..." Jimin trailed off, averting his eyes. 

I stood up and looked down, grateful that Jimin's sudden entrance was a boner killer.

Jin sat up straight, pulling one of his books onto his lap to cover his boner he still had. I couldn't help but grin. 

"Hey guys!" I hear and look over just as Yoongi and the gang walks in. 

"Hey, what's up?" I ask as Yoongi joins my side. "Big news, man." Yoongi says, a grin spreading on his face.

"What is it?" I ask, eyebrows raised. "Party tonight at one of the dorms. One words, Girls. Lots of hot girls."

My eyebrows rose as the words came from Yoongi's mouth. 

"Imagine all the action you'll get tonight, man! Maybe you can finally find that special girl." Yoongi said, smiling widely. 

I swallowed as I glanced over, seeing Jin's pencil stop moving automatically. 

"It'll be great! You should come too, Jin!" Yoongi winks. 

Jin looked up, his eyes meeting mine before he looked over at Yoongi.

"I'm not interested." Jin says and my eyebrows raise. "Not interested? Are you crazy?!" Yoongi asked, Hoseok and Jungkook both looking just as shocked. 

"Not crazy, just gay." Jin says and my eyes widen.

He just told them that easily as if he didn't care how they would react. Was he not worried about what they would say?

"Gay, huh? Then we'll find you some guys! Come with us." Yoongi says, flashing his gummy smile.

My eyes fell on Yoongi, taken back. Yoongi didn't care...He didn't mind that Jin is gay.

"Thanks but i'll pass. I have a lot of homework to catch up on." Jin says as he looks back down at his books. 

"Suit yourself. Let's go, Joon." Yoongi says as he sticks his tongue out, heading for the door.

With one last glance back at Jin, left.

...

"Jin is gay? I really had no idea." Jungkook says as he hold a shot glass in his hand.

"I didn't know either. Who cares though, love is love and he's free to be with whoever he wants." Yoongi says as he downs a shot.

My eyes studied the guys, taking in their words. They really didn't care about Jin being gay... 

"How do you feel about it? Sharing a room with him now that you know." Hoseok asked. 

"Its whatever." I say nonchalantly. Yoongi watches me for a second before handing me a shot.

"Come on, let's get wasted and find your future Mrs. Kim!"

...

Jin~

It was currently going on 4am when I was woken up from my sleep to the sound of the door opening. 

"Namjoon?" I ask, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." I hear him say as he comes into view.

From what I could tell, he didn't seem drunk like I assumed he would be.

"You're just now getting back?" I ask, sitting up in my bed. "Yeah, Yoongi kept me there forever trying to find me a girlfriend." He says, a slight chuckle in his words.

I swallowed as I spoke. "How did that go?" I ask. I feel my bed dip before Namjoon's face came close to mine.

"Horrible. All I could think about was coming back here and fucking you." 

[...]