Namjoon~

When I woke up the next morning I looked over and noticed that Jin wasn't in his bed.

I sat up and rubbed at my eyes, feeling extremely tired. I had two classes today and I really wasn't looking forward to them.

I stood and went to the shower then quickly got dressed and headed out, not wanting to be late.

As I got into my classroom I sat down, my mind wandering back to where Jin had gone.

I mean he hadn't come back last night so he clearly stayed somewhere, but where?

It's not like I cared yet in a way, it seemed I did. Maybe I was just worried because he was my roommate.

If he was dead they would question me first. I had every right to be concerned with that thought.

The rest of class, I wondered where Jin could have possibly gone.

...

After my first class ended I headed to my next one which would start shortly.

On my way there, something caught my eyes. From the other side of campus, I spotted Jin and some guy.

The guy was clinging onto Jin's arm, not leaving any space between the two them.

My eyebrows rose as I watched the two of them walk in the other direction, the direction I needed to go in.

Judging by what I knew so far, Jin was close with this guy and he hadn't come home last night.

In my mind that registered as one thing and one thing only. The two of them hooked up.

I know it wasn't good to assume things but if Jin had hooked up with a guy before what was stopping him from doing it again.

Shaking the thought, I headed to class. It was useless thinking about something that had nothing to do with me.

I just needed to mind my own business.

When I got to class I was surprised to see Jin and the same guy seated at a desk.

What were the odds of me having a class with Jin. It's like the universe was just trying to make me not forget.

"Take a seat everyone." The teacher says and I see Jin turns his head, his eyes meeting mine.

I quickly take my seat, pulling out my things for class. With Jin in this class and rooming with me, I was doomed.

...

After class I made my way back to my dorm room, needing to get this homework out of the way.

As I was arriving back at the dorm, Jin came too. I was surprised to see him alone.

Neither of us says anything as we walk inside the room, Jin going to his side and me going to mine.

As I sit down on my bed I glance over at Jin from the corner of my eye. He was on his phone, smiling as he texted. He was probably texting that guy.

I thought he wasn't gay? Maybe he's been lying this whole time and he actually is.

Not that it's any of my business if he is or not, but if he's lying then that just makes him a shady person for lying to everyone.

"What? Why are you looking at me?" I hear, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I zoned back in to see that I had been looking at Jin without even meaning to.

"About that guy from class, did you guys hookup?" I ask, wanting to know the truth.

Jin's eyebrows rose as he made slight face at me. "Why?" He asks, blinking.

"Why what?" I ask, now being the one to make a face at him that resembled a stank face.

"Why would It matter if I did? I didn't but if you're not gay why is it any of your business?" Jin asks, his words icy.

"Hey, I'm just calling it how I see it. You didn't come back here last night and then you were all buddy buddy with some guy. You've hooked up with guys before, who's to say you won't do it again." I say and Jin's lips fall into a straight line.

"You're one to talk. You say you aren't gay yet you and I had sex." Jin says and my jaw instantly clenches.

"Stop bringing it up. For someone who isn't gay you sure as hell have a lot of gay tendencies." I snap.

"Speak for yourself. You may not bring up that night but you seem awfully worried about what I do. Why?" Jin asked, his eyes on me.

"You got it all wrong. I don't care about what you do. You're just my roommate, nothing more. Forget about what happened that night because it'll never happen again." I saw, my voice angry as my fists clench.

"For someone who wants so badly to forget that night, you sure as hell have the fight in you to keep talking about it and thinking about it." Jin says and I glare his way.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"I know that whenever you look at me you think about it. You keep thinking about it and that's why you're holding some kind of hate over my head. You're just as much to blame for this as I was. Stop pinning it all on me." Jin says, his voice angry.

I stopped, taken back. I had yet to see him get angry like this and honestly, I was surprised.

"If you say you're not gay then drop it. If you're not then it shouldn't matter to you this much." Jin says.

I don't say anything as Jin's eyes linger on me. "Even if you are gay, it's not like anyone is going to disown you or hate you for it. I'm sure your friends will still support and love you still." Jin says and I make a face.

"I'm not gay, okay. Stop assuming shit." I say and I pull out my books and turn my attention away from Jin. I was hypocrite to tell him not to assume stuff when that's what I had been doing all along.

As I do, Jin mumbles something under his breath but I catch it. I catch his; "Then how do you enjoy sex with a guy if you're not gay?"

"Seriously, its like you're trying to pick fight." I say, my jaw clenched as I slammed my book shut.

"I just don't get it." Jin says and I roll my eyes. "Who cares. You say you're not gay yet you enjoyed sex with a guy too. What does that make you." I snap.

"Fine. We both clearly have some issues here. What we did was weird but there must have been a reason we did it." Jin says.

"There wasn't a reason. It was just sex. It's over now, just drop it." I say but Jin speaks again.

What comes out of his mouth next makes my blood boil.

"If It was just sex, let's do it again."

[...]

A/n: Don't forget that you can make covers for ANY of my stories. Whatever book you want to make it for go ahead!!! I look forward to seeing more covers.♡♡♡

Send them to me here;

Twitter: @ bxangtanbaby

Insta: @ moonchildjmp

THANK YOU ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡