Waking up the next morning I felt my head pounding against my skull.

I didn't remember really anything from last night except for the many shot I had taken with the guys.

Sitting up, I looked over and noticed Jin's bed was empty. Not that I cared much but I wondered where he had gone this early.

It was currently 6:30am on a Sunday morning. Why the fuck was I even up right now?

Groaning, I popped open my bottle of Advil and took three.

Once I was finished I stood up and headed for the shower, needing to wash off the smell of alcohol and vomit.

Making my way towards the shower, I shut the door and strip from my clothes.

The warm shower was definitely well needed and it helped with my headache too.

Once I was finished I wrapped a towel loosely around my waist before walking out to the room.

I was surprised as I spotted Jin seated on his bed with a girl by his side. 

"Oh, sorry, I didn't know anyone was here." I say as I bow my head to the girl then introduce myself. 

I could feel eyes on me and I knew it wasn't just the girl. "Nice to meet you." She says, a grin on her lips.

I head towards my bags and bend down to grab clothes. I still hadn't had time to put my things away so I would have to do that today.

Once I grabbed my clothes I went to change before heading back to where Jin and the mystery girl were.

"So, Namjoon, what year are you?" She asked, smiling over at me as I grabbed my suitcase, setting it on my bed.

"I'm a senior. You?" I ask, not bothering to look over as I opened up my bag, ready to begin unpacking. 

"I'm a junior here." She says, her voice almost happy. "Oh, that's cool." I say.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" She asks and I hear Jin hiss out something in a whisper.

I turn, a grin on my face. "I don't. Do you have a boyfriend?" I ask, leaning against my bed frame.

"I don't yet." She says, her voice flirtatious. From beside her I can see that Jin had been lost from the conversation.

He was now looking down at his phone, an unamused look on his face.  

"We'll just have to fix that now won't we." I say as I turn and begin unpacking my things.

"Jin has my number so make sure to text me, cutie." She says and I grin to myself before going back to what I was doing.

...

Finally, after what seemed like hours, I was finished unpacking my things.

I collapsed onto my bed, letting out a sigh of relief. Jin's friend had left a while ago so now it was just the two of us. 

"You don't have to take her number. She's actually quite annoying." Jin says randomly. 

I glance over at him before shrugging. "She's hot though. I'm down for it." I say and he doesn't respond.

"Why? Do you like her or something?" I ask, my eyebrows rose as I sat up, a grin on my face.

"Of course not. She's the actual devil." Jin says, his response quick and serious.

"Hm." I brush it off, not really caring. "I like feisty, it makes it interesting." I say and Jin doesn't respond.

After a couple minutes I stand up, grabbing my phone and sliding it into my jacket pocket.

Seeing as it was the day before classes officially started, I of course wanted to have fun.

I knew exactly how I wanted to do it too.

...

"I'm glad you called, I've missed you." One of my ex's, Min-ji, smiled widely as she clung to my side.

Min-ji was a junior this year and the last time we hooked up she was a freshman and I was a sophomore.

"Lets head back to my dorm. My roommate may be there but you don't mind, do you?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"Of course not." She says as she tightens her arms around me, letting me guide her to my dorm.

.

As soon as we got there I opened the door and headed inside, finding Jin just as he was when I had left.

His head turned as we walked in. "Hi, I'm Min-ji!" The bubbly girl beside me said, smiling widely.

Min-ji was always one to be super friendly and open to meeting new people. Truthfully, she really was a good person.

"Uh, Hi, I'm Seokjin." Jin says, looking at her arm that was wrapped around mine. 

"You're cute! You should definitely join us." Min-ji says, looking Jin up and down.

Jin looked taken back. I pulled Min-ji in by her waist, bringing my face close to hers.

"Don't be silly. I don't like to share." I say and she shivers in my grasp as she looks me in my eyes. 

From the corner of my eye I see Jin turn his head towards us, his face slightly taken back.

"R-right. Well then let's cuddle. I want to lay with you." Min-ji says and I was happy to oblige.

As soon as we laid down I wasted no time in igniting a make out session. I really fucking liked to make out.

During the kiss I could feel Min-ji getting handsy and I of course wanted more but I wasn't sure it was very respectful to have sex with someone in front of someone else you had sex with...

Although I wasn't sure if the rules were the same in my situation. "Let's go to the bathroom." I say and Min-ji nods and stands up.

On the way to the bathroom I could have swore I heard Jin mumble something under his breath but I didn't pay attention as I followed Min-ji to the bathroom.

...

Jin~

As soon as Namjoon and the girl disappeared into the bathroom, I heard the sounds of moaning.

Not just from the girl but from Namjoon too. The moans were all too familiar.

I felt a shutter run through my body as I heard Namjoon moan out rather loudly.

Although I had convinced myself I wasn't gay I couldn't help but to feel weird ever since what had happened at summer camp.

That was the first time I had ever been with a guy and ever since then I felt different.

I didn't think I was gay so why did I think about that night more than I should? Why did I do it to begin with?

I had no answer. More importantly, why had Namjoon done it if he was straight too? It didn't make any sense to me.

I just couldn't wrap my head around anything I was feeling. What I was sure of though was, I wasn't gay.

I'm not gay. 

[...]

A/n: Ughhghghggh I have a meeting for work in a couple of hours and I don't want to go😫 Save me🤣😫