₁₂

I hopped out of Jin's bed, going to run for the door only to stop dead in my tracks as I felt something running down my legs. 

"I'm so sorry." Jin says and I look back to see white stuff, the white stuff. 

"I'm going to kill you." I hiss, my words as cold as ice as I locked the door before anyone could barge in. 

Within a second, there was a knock on the door. "Wake up, you fucks! We're going to breakfast!" I hear Yoongi say from behind the door.

"I'll be out in a minute!" I called as I motioned Jin to get the door while I cleaned up this disgusting mess caused by him. 

As soon as I got into the bathroom I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked a mess.

Not to mention everything was a mess right now! How the hell had this happened again?

I was going to kill Jin, as soon as I got the chance.

...

After I was finished getting changed I headed into the room where I saw everyone waiting.

"Joonie! Hi!" Jimin said as he hugged me tightly. "Hey." I say, hugging him back.

When he pulled away he smiled over at me and joined Tae's side again. 

I looked up and my eyes met Jin's. Instantly, I felt angry. Jin looked down, avoiding my gaze.

"Let's go!" Tae says as he grabs Jimin's hand and guides him out. Everyone walks out, leaving Jin and I.

"Listen, we should-" But I cut Jin off, not wanting to talk to him right now.

"Don't. Let's just go." I say as I head out after everyone. Jin huffed as he followed me out.

This was going to be one interesting breakfast.

...

Jin~

At breakfast Namjoon wouldn't even so much as glance my way. He was upset about yesterday and it was understandable.

He was drunk and truthfully, I shouldn't have done it but after all of his practically asking me for it, I couldn't hold back. 

"You guys made it home safely right? We nearly got caught by someone as we were walking back." Hoseok says as he laughs.

"Yeah, we were fine." I say and Namjoon takes sip of his water as he shifts in his seat, his face scrunching slightly.

It was clear he was sore from yesterday and I felt somewhat proud of that.

Except now Namjoon was angry and angry Namjoon wasn't the best person to be around.

"Why do you look so grouchy? Not getting laid enough lately?" Yoongi teased and Namjoon clenched his jaw.

"I can get sex whenever I want. Girls love me."

Yeah, and guys.

"Then why haven't you hooked up with one. You need one every other day. A man has needs." Yoongi says, clearly not knowing about him being with Sana.

"I did have sex. Jin's friend Sana, she's hot and she wanted to so of course I did." Namjoon says, grinning slightly.

"Seriously? Way to go, man. Get it." Jungkook grinned, his tongue poking out the side of his mouth.

"What about you, Jin? Have you gotten laid lately?" Yoongi asked, grinning as he leaned back against the chair at the restaurant.

I thought back to last night, memories of it popping up in my head.

From the corner of my eye I saw Namjoon make a face as he took another sip of his water.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that." I say and I see Namjoon glare my way.

"Who was it? Was she hot?" Jungkook asked, smirking as if he were proud to hear it.

I bit the inside of my cheek. "Yeah, pretty hot."

Namjoon scoffed as he looked around, his eyes anywhere but on me.

"What are you laughing about, Mr. haven't got laid in like a week." Yoongi said and I mentally laughed.

Namjoon made a face as he fell silent again. I glanced over at him, admiring his side profile.

Namjoon is really fucking hot, I won't deny that. He's like a glowing king, almost too good to be true.  

"So Jin, Are you dating the girl or?" Hoseok asked, seeming actually quite interested to know.

"I'm not. We haven't even admitted if we have feelings for each other or anything. We've only hooked up twice." I say, my eyes shifting off to Namjoon again. 

"She isn't interested, I'm positive of it." Namjoon says, his eyes meeting mine. The look was serious yet I felt as if that wasn't entirely true.

"Don't be like that. Just because you're bitter doesn't mean you should bring down other people's happiness." Tae says, frowning. 

He then looked over at me and raised his eyebrows. "So this girl, what is she like?" He asked, emphasizing the world girl. He knew, of course.

"Well, uh, she has a really cold exterior towards me most of the time but I know deep down she's a softie. She's really cute and nice, when she wants to be." I say.

"She sound great, familiar too, maybe I've met her." Tae says, his eyes holding a look that screamed; "I know exactly who the fuck you're talking about!"

From the corner of my eye I saw Namjoon bite the inside of his cheek. Clearly he was sensing that Tae was catching on.

"Enough of this, let's eat." Yoongi says as he sees the food coming our way.

So we eat.

...

After breakfast, Jimin and Tae announce that they're coming back to mine and Namjoon's dorm.

I had a feeling this was going to happen and I knew what was coming.

As soon as they got inside Tae and Jimin both plopped down on Namjoon's bed, smiling widely. 

There was something about their smiles that made me nervous. By the looks of it, Namjoon was on edge too.

"Why'd you guys decide to come back?" Namjoon asked, glancing over at them as he stood by his dresser.

"We just wanted to hang, is that a problem?" Tae asked, batting his lashes in Namjoon's direction.

"No, it's cool." Namjoon says as he glances over at me and makes a face.

I look back at the guys and take in a breath. I knew what was going to come so why were they taking so long?

What was with this suspense? Was this some kind of angsty teen romance fanfic or something? 

"So," Tae started, sitting up on Namjoon's bed.

Namjoon looked their way, his bottom lip between his teeth. The nervousness was radiating off of him in big waves.

"So what?" He asks, his words hanging in the air. The suspense was killing him slowly from the inside out.

I took in a deep breath.

"How long have the two of you been secretly fucking?"

And there it was. 

[...]