"Really? I've never seen you on campus. Well, Kim Seokjin, any roommate of our best friend Namjoon is a friend of ours." Hoseok says with a bright smile as he wraps his arm around my shoulders.

"Really you guys, he wouldn't want to be friends with us anyway. Besides, I need you guys to focus on helping me get a girl this year." I say then finish with,

"Does Jennie have any single friends?" I ask, turning my head to Yoongi. Yoongi grins as he punches my shoulder.

"You with a girlfriend, yeah right. All you do is have sex with people and move on to the next person. Good one though." Yoongi scoffs.

From the corner of my eye I could see Jin look over at me, his expression one I couldn't explain.

"Forget a girl, have fun with us and come party! It's our senior year for fucksake!" Yoongi says as he takes Hoseok's place beside me. 

"The guys in dorm 173 are drinking right now. Let's head over there and get wasted before classes start Monday." Yoongi grins and the others pipe in, agreeing. 

I grin, loving where their heads were at right now. I was definitely in the mood to get fucking wriggity wriggity wrecked right now.

"Lets go then!" Jimin grinned widely as he wrapped his arm around Tae's, pulling him out with him.

Hoseok followed them out, leaving Yoongi and I behind. As we headed for the door, Yoongi spoke.

"You can come too, man. See your friends and get drunk." Yoongi says, flashing a gummy smile as he looked over at my roommate.

Jin looked over, his eyes shifting from Yoongi to me. "I'll pass. Thank you though." He says as he continues to unpack his things.  

"Suit yourself." I mumble before walking out ahead of Yoongi. Yoongi soon joined my side, talking about how happy he was to be back.

I on the other hand, wasn't so pleased to be back here. I would have to spend my whole last year of college rooming with my summer camp mistake.

I wasn't even gay for fucks sake. How it came to happen, I don't even remember. Honestly, it was all just one big mistake.

No one needed to know. I'd just forget about it and go back to living my life the way it was before.

That was the plan.

...

"Shots!" Tae yelled, jumping up on the table and swinging his shirt in the air.

I choked down a laugh as I threw back probably my tenth shot. At this point, I was fucking wasted.

"Are you good? You're so drunk you'd think you got a girl pregnant or something." Yoongi laughed, joining my side.

"Just stressed, I guess." I say as I take yet another shot. As I did, I felt myself stumble but Yoongi caught me, holding me upright.

"I should get you back to your dorm before you pass out or something." Yoongi says but I quickly object.

"I'm fine man, see?" I say as I move back but stumble, knocking into some freshman who were passing by.

Yoongi looked over at the people then over at me. "Let's go. Don't make me carry you there." Yoongi says as he grabs my arm.

I give in, letting him drag me back to my dorm room, my head spinning and the alcohol coursing through my veins.

All I wanted was to sleep this off. 

...

❀Jin~

It was going on 3am when the sound of the door opening woke me up.