Weeks had passed since the whole Jin shirtless thing and I was ashamed to say it was still on my mind.

Because of that, Sana was on her way over right now. I needed a distraction, I needed to get my mind off these horrible thoughts.

Despite what you think, I'm not in denial because I'm not gay.

A knock on the door breaks my thoughts and I waste no time in going to open it.

"Hey." Sana says, smiling brightly. Right from the start I noticed her lack of clothes.

She was wearing shorts and a crop top. Another thing, it was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Come in." I  say with a smile. As Sana steps inside, I shut the door and lock it, knowing I didn't want someone to just walk in.

Jin had classes pretty much all day so I wasn't worried about that but I couldn't say the same for the rest of my friends.

"Let's just get down to business." Sana starts and my eyebrows raise as she pulls her shirt off, complete exposing her chest to me.

I wasn't going to lie, she was beyond attractive. Her face, her body, everything. I was more then turned on.

"Okay." I say as I strip from my clothes, watching as she laid down on my bed, waiting for me.

I laid down beside her, unsure of which way she wanted to do this. My thoughts were quickly answered as she crawled on top of my lap.

"You're so hot." She says, grinning widely as she leaned forward and kissed me.

I kissed back,  just as eager as she was. I nearly gasped as I felt her reach her hand down and grab me.

She looked me in the eyes as she stripped from her bottom half clothes. Her eyes never once left mine as she reached for a condom and put it on me.

This girl was definitely experienced that's for sure.

Slowly, she eased herself on to me, causing me to hiss out. She moaned as she wrapped around me.

"You feel great." She said, biting her bottom lip. I sucked in a breath as she rolled her hips.

The feeling was great but it wasn't quite...enough. As she rode me, she moaned out like crazy.

She was clearly enjoying herself and I felt bad that well...I wasn't. I wasn't sure what was going on with me but I couldn't seem to reach that point.

"Are you okay? Is it good?" She asked, clearly noticing. "Yeah, yeah its great." I say as I thrust up as she moves down.

Sana lifted my hand and placed it on her breast, wanting me to touch her more.

I could tell she was getting close but it just wasn't happening for me. This usually never happened so why now?

"If Jin walked in he would flip." Sana said, laughing slightly. The sound of Jin's name made me twitch and my eyes nearly widened.

"Are you close? Do you like it, baby?" San asked, moving faster. After hearing his name, he was all I thought of.

That night, what it felt like as I thrusted into him, not having a care in the world that he was a guy.

The warmth of him and the tightness, I felt pressure building up in the pit of my stomach.

"Oh god, I'm close." I groan as I grab Sana's hips, thrusting faster.

The sound of Jin's desperate moans that night, begging me to go faster mixed with Sana's moans to go faster, I felt myself coming undone.

Jin. My head was full of him as I came, climaxing harder than I ever had before.