₁₃ │₁₈₊

Namjoon✿

My eyes widened as my heart began to race in my chest.

"W-what are you talking about? Are you crazy?" I asked, a slight laugh in my words.

"Namjoon, I'm the gayest gay there is. I could see your gay tendencies since the very first day I met you. It was only a matter of time before you acted on it." Tae says.  

"It really isn't like that." I say, not willing to say it out loud or admit it to anyone. I was embarrassed. 

"We're your best friends, Namjoon. You should trust us. It's not like we'll judge you, we're gay for crying out loud." Jimin says and Tae nods, agreeing. 

"I do trust you guys but there's nothing going on between Jin and I. It isn't like that." I say, defending myself. 

"Yet you two slept together, right?" Tae asked, shifting his eyes from me then to Jin and back.

Jin didn't say a word and I couldn't bring myself to answer. I just couldn't let my last strip of dignity wither away. 

"How many times?" Tae asked, looking at me with raised eyebrows.

"Twice." Jin says and my eyes widen as I look his way, anger and betrayal coursing through me.

"So then you're gay too?" Tae asked, eyebrows raised as he looked at me. "I'm not gay." I say quickly.

"So you're bi then?" Jimin asked, looking at me with a slight grin. 

I swallowed, knowing I couldn't deny it now. They already knew everything.

"Its okay, Joonie. You know we'll support you no matter what." Jimin says.

"If you don't want anyone else to know we won't say anything. Just promise you'll keep us updated on how things go with you two." Tae says. 

"Nothing is gonna happen. I don't like Jin. I never will either." I say, gritting my teeth.  

Tae looked at Jin then back at me. "Alright well still. Just keep us updated." He says before turning to Jimin. 

"We should go now." He says and Jimin nods as they walk to the door. 

"Oh yeah, Welcome to our gay club." Tae says with a wink before heading out.

As soon as the door shut, I turned to Jin, my eyes dark and narrowed.

"Namjoon, I-" but I cut him off, not wanting to hear anything he had to say.

"Just because that happened doesn't mean we're going to date or even be anything close to that. It won't happen again either so don't even think about pulling another stunt like last night." I say, steaming.

"You wanted it, Namjoon. I only did what you wanted." Jin says, trying to defend himself.

"You told me you thought about me while you were having sex with Sana, you told me you couldn't stop thinking about me. What else am I supposed to take from that?" Jin continues, getting loud.

His words caused my face to burn in embarrassment. I had said all of that... 

I had spilled the beans all by my damn self. Everything happened because of me...

"So what? Just because I had one mere thought about you doesn't mean I want to sleep with you. How in the hell did you get that idea from that?" I ask, being childish and not manning up to my mistakes.

"You wanted it too, Namjoon. Whether you continue to deny it to not, you wanted that just as much as I did." Jin says. 

I grit my teeth, my fists clenching. He new everything we did and I didn't remember anything.

"What did I do? Did we kiss?" I ask, biting the inside of my lip. I instantly cringed as he spoke the three letter word, Yes. 

"And you..." I couldn't even finish the sentence, I didn't want to. I felt itchy.

"Listen, Namjoon. I'm sorry you had to blurt all that stuff out when you were drunk but I'm not sorry about what happened. You wanted it and I wanted it, there's nothing wrong with that." Jin says, looking at me with soft eyes. 

I watched Jin's facial features before I looked away. "Whatever, let's just forget about it. I don't want to think about it." I say but Jin speaks again.

"You liked it though. Are you sure you want to just let that go?" Jin asked.

I looked over at him, the look on his face one I didn't even want to begin to understand.

"What are you saying?" I ask, swallowing the lump that was forming in my throat.

"I'm saying that if you don't want to date but you want the sex, why not." Jin shrugs.

My eyebrows raise as I huff out the words; "Like friends with benefits?"

Jin grinned, his lips parting slightly. 

"Like friends with benefits."

...

Moans filled the room around us as I thrusted into Jin, cursing as he clenched around me.

I hated that I liked this. Why did it have to be Jin out of every guy?

"Ah-m-more." Jin moaned, his fingers curling around the bedsheets.

His voice. His body. Everything. It was hot and my erection was just a symbol of how Jin affected me.

I rolled my hips, groaning as Jin pushed back on me, grinding his hips.

With every thrust I felt myself coming undone. Jin was just so fucking tight around me.

"Namjoon!" Jin moaned, his eyes locking with mine. His plump red lips parted as moans spilled out.

I couldn't deny it, Jin was hot. He was really hot for a guy.

As I thrusted in deeper, his eyes squeezed shut as he clenched around me, causing deep moans to erupt from my throat.

I came just as Jin did, both of us moaning out as I collapsed onto the bed beside him.

I laid there, breathless. All that could be heard in the room was our heavy breathing and the sound of my racing heart.

"That was fun, right?" Jin asked, his voice breathless. I looked over at him as my stomach turned.

I just had sex with Jin, again. This time I was sober. I knew exactly what I was doing as I did it.

Instantly, I felt regretful. I regretted doing it and yet I hated to admit that I liked it.

I fucking liked it. 

I like having sex with Jin. 

[...]