₂₀

Namjoon~

It had been around two weeks since Jin had confessed.

It's not that I was necessarily avoiding the topic of dating but I was definitely avoiding the topic of dating.

With dating came a lot of expectations and I didn't want to have to live up to them.

Besides, I wasn't even sure what my feelings for Jin were, if there even was any.

At first I was really sure I could just date Daisy and I wouldn't need to worry about this Jin thing anymore but that just wasn't the case...

There was so much more that went into this. Jin wasn't just someone I could have sex with then act like I didn't know he existed the next minute. I couldn't do that, not anymore.

I wasn't sure if I liked Jin but what I knew is that I didn't not like Jin.

It was all really complicated. I was hoping to have figured it out by now but that just wasn't happening.

Right now I was stuck. Do like Jin or do I not? Why can't I just make up my mind on this one? Why is it so hard?

"Aren't you gonna be late for class?" I hear and snap out of my thoughts to see Jin standing above me, his head tilted to the side.

He was wearing an over sized pink hoodie and his hair was messy. He looked adorable and I just wanted to squish him and shower him in-

"Hello? Earth to Namjoon!" Jin says, waving his hands in front of my face.

"Huh? What?" I ask, shaking myself out of it. "Classes. You're gonna be late." Jin says and I laugh.

"Oh, I don't have classes today. Do you?" I ask and Jin nods, letting out a sigh.

"I have a class in a half hour." He says, moving back and sitting down on the edge of his bed.

"Shouldn't you get dressed?" I ask, taking in the fact that all he was wearing was the oversized sweater, that was all.

"I like being half naked." Jin shrugs. My eyes meet his, my lips curving up into a grin.

"I like you being all naked."

Jin looked over at me and laughed. "I bet you do." He says and I grin. "Trust that." I say and he smiles.

"As much as I'd love to feed your addiction, I have to get ready to go." Jin says as he stands, walking towards the closet.

I watched as he reached up for his clothes, the hoodie he was wearing rising up and exposing his thighs.

Containing my wants, I leaned back in my bed and simply watched  Jin change, clearly he didn't mind.

After he changed, he headed to class. As for me, well, I had to get the job done somehow.

...

After Jin got back I could instantly tell a change in his attitude. Something had happened.

"Why that face?" I ask as Jin sits down on his bed, his face slightly frustrated.

He looked up, his eyes meeting mine. "It's that devil. She was asking me about you all day long. I told you this would happen." Jin grumbles.

My eyebrows raise as I tilt my head to the side. "Sana? What was she saying?" I ask.

Jin looked even more unamused at my words. "It doesn't matter, you can't date her, she's evil." Jin says.

"Are you jealous of her little crush?" I ask, my lips curving up into a a grin.