₂₅ | ₁₈₊

Firstly, WOW. This is the longest I've ever went without updating. I'm so sorry I haven't been active but I have to be honest. Although I've been working like crazy I also have other stuff going on. In all honesty, I haven't even thought about writing. I've lost all inspiration for writing this story and even though it's gonna be hard, I'm gonna try my best to write 5 more chapters and finish it.  After that, I have no idea what I'll do. Maybe I'll be taking a break from Wattpad as I have no other ideas for new stories nor the time to write them. I'm sorry for those of you who have been waiting patiently for an update but I promise I'm trying my best!!! Once again, I'm really sorry. ))): Ily guys always!!  

...

I looked around in amazement as Namjoon and I arrive at his "Secret hide out."

The place was a tree house so to say. High up in the trees yet it looked like a palace. 

I wondered how something so beautiful had even been built so high up in a tree. 

"Let's go up." Namjoon smiles, his eyes sparkling. I looked down at his hand that he extended to me and I smiled.

I take his hand and let him guide me towards the stairway that led up to the top.

As we got inside my jaw fell in amazement. This place was beautiful and nearly as spacious as a house. 

"It's- Wow." I say, unable to form words. Namjoon smiled as he guided me inside more.

"I use to spend all of my time here. The only person who has ever been up here is Jackson and that was forever ago." Namjoon says. 

I looked around, taking everything in. It was just so stunning here and I felt like I was in a dream.

"Do you know why I wanted to show this to you?" Namjoon then asked, releasing my hand and turning to face me. 

"Hm?" I ask, my eyes meeting Namjoon's. "This place means a lot to me, so do you."

My heart swooned at Namjoon's words, my eyes searching his.

What I was thinking of yesterday came back to my mind. Was this feeling I felt love or...

"I wanted to come here so we could finally be alone for a bit." Namjoon says, his arm wrapping around my waist and pulling me closer.

"So in others words, you brought me here to have sex?" I ask, looking at Namjoon.

Namjoon looked at me for a moment before he cracked a smile. "Yeah, pretty much."

I shake my head as I hit Namjoon's chest lightly. "It's not like you're opposed to it, are you?" Namjoon asks.

"You know I'm not." I say and Namjoon smiles before leaning forward and pecking my lips.

The kiss turned into a make out session real quick as Namjoon guided me to the couch that sat in the main room.

"I've wanted to do this since we got here." Namjoon grins as he rips my shirt over my head, discarding his too.

I watched as Namjoon stripped from his pants, leaning forward to kiss me again.

This time I pushed back with force, wanting to make this more interesting and spicy.

"Eager, are we?" Namjoon asked as he pulled back, his eyes glistening as he stared into mine.

"Very." I breathed, still trying to catch my breath from our make out session.

"Then let's get this started, huh?" Namjoon asked as he brushed his hand down, causing a gasp to leave my lips. 

His eyes met mine as he grabbed ahold of me, his eyes on mine. The feeling of his hand around me drew a low moan from my throat.

"You missed this, didn't you, baby?" Namjoon asked and I whimpered out as he started to move his hand faster on me.

After a few more strokes Namjoon pulled away, leaning down and kissing me.

"I need all of you." Namjoon says and I let out a long moan as he pushes into me slowly.

I felt myself clench around Namjoon which caused him to groan as he gripped my hips, pulling out and thrusting back in.

Loving the feeling, I pushed my hips against Namjoon's more, wanting him to go even faster.

"So tight." He groaned as he did just as I wanted, thrusting faster, causing me to moan out loudly.

My hand gripped his shoulder as he pounded into me, just as desperate for this as I was.

"Tell me what you want, Jin. Tell me." Namjoon growled, his fingers tracing my thigh.

"I want you to fuck me, Namjoon. More. I need more." I breath and he grins as he grabs ahold of me.

In the process, he pulls out and thrusts back in roughly, all while jacking me off.

The pleasure was becoming too much and I knew I was close. By the looks of it, Namjoon was getting close too.

"Fuck Jin, I'm-" But Namjoon's words were cut off as he came, pushing me over the edge at the feeling.

We were both moaning loudly as we came down from our high, collapsing on the small couch in the tree house. 

As I looked up at Namjoon who was covered in beads of sweat, I felt my heart swelling in my chest.

I couldn't question it anymore, I already knew the answer as clear as day.  

"Namjoon," I start, swallowing air as I still tried to regain the air back to my lungs.

"What is it?" Namjoon asked, pushing back his sweaty hair that stuck to his forehead.

Gathering everything I had, I breathed out,

"I love you."  

[...]