(4) Bucky's Christmas Dinner

They pulled up to his parents house and he opened the door for Delilah. They all walked in and Winnie hugged the boys so tight as well did their parents. Rebecca came over to him and said "My little brother you have some new babies to spoil meet your niece Natalie Jane and your nephew Noah James." 

"Oh my goodness look at you cuties." he said as he held Natalie and then switched to Noah.

"Uncle Bucky!!" his nephew Nathan yelled.

"Hey there Nate how's my favorite nephew" as he picked him up and hugged him.

"Still playing football?' Bucky said

"Yes I am.. I'm the quarter back this year!" Nate said 

"Alright that's my boy another Barnes quarter back in the making." Bucky said 

Delilah was shocked at how well Bucky was able to turn off soldier mind set when it took her dad weeks to get back into home mode but Bucky doesn't seem to be affected by what he sees over  seas. 

"Becca I would like for you to meet Delilah Tucker. She's the girls room mates I asked her to come to the dinner." Bucky said

"It's nice to meet you Becca." Delilah said 

"Nice to meet you too." Becca said 

"Whose this Bucky?' Winnie said

He told his mom the same thing he told his sister and she welcomed Delilah with open arms. They had dinner the boys parents talked about their days of sports and school. Bucky found his truck keys and said 'You good to drive home."

"Yeah.. I only had two beers Buck I'll be fine." she said 

They all made it back to the apartment safely. It was almost 10 PM by the time they got back she went into her room and changed into pajamas and laid down. Bucky noticed that she didn't come back out and he went into her room. 

"Hey." she said

"Hey you okay?' he said as he got into his bag and changed into his ball shorts and laid beside her. 

She smiled and said "I'm fine I just needed to decompress." 

"Do you want me to go?' he said

"No.. stay." she said as she sat up. 

He looked at her and she whispered "Don't go." 

He got back under the blanket and he rested his forehead against his and he whispered "Baby you know you really have to ask yourself if you want to be involved with me." 

"Just kiss me." she whispered 

He looked at her and then down to her mouth. He cupped her cheek and kissed her then she started to kiss back. They both started to entangle their tongues she started open mouth kisses as he laid her back on her pillow and laid in between her legs. They both started moaning as the make out session got more intense.

He broke the kiss and whispered "My god baby." 

She looked up at him and he whispered "Baby doll I'm only in town till the 1st I have to go back over seas I only got a short leave to come home for Christmas. You really need to ask yourself if you want to do this again. As much as I enjoyed kissing you baby you have to think about it cause I don't want you to be hurt if something was to happen to me." 

"I know.' she said 

"We will talk more later okay I know you are tired let's just go to sleep okay." he said 

"Okay." she said 

He rolled off of her and they went to sleep.