(10) The Wedding

The invitations went out once they picked the same Army Chapel in Langley that everyone of them but her brother Jordan got married in. Delilah's grandmother and mom helped her pick out a dress that was appropriate and covered her tattoo. 

It was August 2nd on a Saturday Delilah was in the bride room getting ready. Bucky and the boys were in the grooms room getting their military dress on and making sure they had all their badges in the right place. While they were in there Delilah's dad Charlie came in and said "Sgt Major Barnes the last member of the family who have yet to meet is her brother Major Jordan Tucker." 

They both saluted and Bucky said "It's very nice to meet you Major." 

"It's good to finally meet you too Sgt Major." Jordan said 

Charles and Edward came in and to see if the boys needed any help with their jackets. They finished up and the girls were in buttoning Delilah's dress. "Oh grandma Margaret is smiling down today" Melinda said

"Mom please don't. I'm already a nervous wreck." she said 

It was time to line up and start the ceremony.  The girls came down in their bridesmaid dresses and then the doors shut. The bridal march began to play and Bucky took a deep breathe and closed his eyes and the doors opened.

 The bridal march began to play and Bucky took a deep breathe and closed his eyes and the doors opened

"Wow" he mouthed when he seen coming down the aisle. 

She swallowed hard and the ceremony began they said their I DOS and the vows and the rings. Then they did all the military wedding traditions and then headed over to where the reception was. 

He leaded her out on the dance floor as their first dance song started to play which "The Rest of Our Life" by Tim McGraw and Faith Hill.

"You look so beautiful baby." he whispered as he rested his forehead against hers. 

"Thank you baby." she whispered. 

"Your welcome." he whispered 

After their dance was over the DJ said "Alright we need all the daughters and daddies on the floor." 

"My Girl" by Temptations started to play and she started to dance with her dad and he was smiling so big and said "My girl baby no longer standing on my toes to dance with me to this song." as he dipped her. 

"Oh daddy." she said as she shook her head. 

Then her grandpa Edward came over and said "Let's show them how's done baby girl." as he took over the dance as he spun her and then he was leading her all over the floor. Once the song was over Bucky lead his mom onto the floor as they danced "Song For Mama" By Boyz II Men. 

Then once all the important dances were over Bucky let his bride back on to the dance floor as "Make You Feel My Love" Started to play and he whispered "Baby I love you." 

"I love you too my sexy husband. You look so good dressed up in all this." she said with a smile

"Oh yeah.. how about how good my wife looks in her wedding dress." he said 

She smiled and blushed and he smiled and shook his head. "I love making you blush." he said 

That night in the honeymoon suite and once they figured out her dress and he got all of his stuff off he kissed her and he unsnapped her bra and he whispered "Oh god baby I can't wait to do this" as he pulled down her panties.

He dropped his boxers and stroked himself a little and climbed on top of her and kissed her and lined up and started to push and she let out a whimper and gripped the sheets and he whispered "Baby I know this hurts just hold on." as he kissed her. "Relax baby." he whispered as he kissed her neck. 

He started to move and kiss her. He moaned and "oh god baby you feel good." then she let out another whimper as her cherry popped and "Shh baby the worse part is over now." he whispered

He started to move faster and "oh god James...oh fuck..mmm oh god" she whispered.

"Oh fuck.. Delilah" he whispered as her walls started to clench him. "mmm fuck oh god oh fuck.." as he spilled into her. 

They were both coming down off their highs and he whispered "OH god baby wow.." 

"I love you Bucky." she said 

"I love you doll face.. oh my god that felt good." he said as he rolled off of her. 

He picked her up and carried her to the shower and she was still shaking and he whispered "Shhh baby it's okay. You are going to be sore for a few days." 

She looked up at him and kissed him then he kissed her back. Their honey moon was to Hawaii.