(8) Delilah's Family

Once they got checked in she texted her mom to let her know that she was in Langley. "Great. We are having dinner at Cheddars." her mom texted her.

"Okay. Two seats for me." she texted back

"?" her mom texted back

"I have a guest with me' she texted back

"Okay. Can't wait to meet who ever it is. See you there at 6 dress appropriately Delilah Ann not what you wore at Christmas or Mother's Day." her mom texted back. 

"Yes ma'am." she texted back

"Ooo somebody wore something scandalous and I missed it." Bucky said when he read her text.

"I did not. I wore a summer dress it was yellow and strapless and grandma saw my tattoo." she said 

"Oh.. so mama wants you to cover it up this time." he said 

"Yeah I guess." she said as she kissed him.

"Mmmm that's fine but right now I want to uncover it." he said as he pulled her shirt off.

"God you make me crazy Bucky." she whispered 

He undid his belt and dropped his pants and said "oh baby you have no idea what you do to this man." as he kissed her as he pulled her shorts off. 

"So sexy Sgt Major Barnes." she whispered 

He chuckled against her neck and he whispered "Oh baby doll." 

She giggled as his stubble tickled against her skin. They took a small nap and then got dressed. 

"You look gorgeous baby." Bucky said when he walked out of the bathroom. 

"Thank you

"Thank you." she said 

"Your welcome' he said as he kissed her cheek. 

They got out to the car and headed to the restaurant. He opened the door for her and her parents seen it and her dad whispered "Oh my god."